Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t feel sorry for her, she’s been so far up her own arse she couldn’t see what bullshit she was spouting, but I bet she won’t be returning anyone’s money. She’s the worst kind of woman, getting rich off of other women’s insecurity’s and anxieties.

Reactions: 10
I don’t feel sorry for her, she’s been so far up her own arse she couldn’t see what bullshit she was spouting, but I bet she won’t be returning anyone’s money. She’s the worst kind of woman, getting rich off of other women’s insecurity’s and anxieties.
True I doubt there will be any refunds, she went from being someone inspirational to someone who was downright nasty about other women and their achievements to be honest . I certainly found when I followed her it made me feel dreadful about finances and achievements and not the other way around .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That live announcement with her mentor was the worst, I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a crappy attitude in one room and would definitely question any business who partner with those two. Sarah, as a business you should 100% care about your reputation, the “duck them” approach just cause your made your mill (which you didn’t anyway) is incredibly naive for someone who gives out business advice.

Reactions: 3
I know someone on her course, the Money one. It’s supposed to be tonight and nothing has been sent.

The last time her and someone she worked with fell out they discuss it on her podcast. Can’t remember her name, she’s another Coach.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh she probably will remove the tags, she is just doing it slowly so that she doesn’t have to own up to her behaviour over the last few months!

Oh god she’s sharing rupi kaur posts *eyeroll* I hate all that ambiguous tit. If you’ve got something you wanna say just say it. It’s unprofessional when you’re running a business.

Reactions: 5
They’ve cancelled the Business Accelerator course due to start next week and will be giving refunds... Expect a statement over the next few day’s.

Do you think we ruined her business / money hard-on by writing about her on here ? I didn’t think she would be that easily intimidated to be honest . Or do you think that horrible coach has done something ?

They’ve cancelled the Business Accelerator course due to start next week and will be giving refunds... Expect a statement over the next few day’s.
Who told you this didn’t see anything online ? Sorry I see your friend does it

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Interesting, isn’t she going to do a live with found&flourish tomorrow about how she made her million? Will she be disclosing that that number included a big chunk of booked business which is not going to be delivered?!?!?

Oh my gawd. Just goes to show you really can’t count your chickens before they’ve hatched.

Do you think we ruined her business / money hard-on by writing about her on here ? I didn’t think she would be that easily intimidated to be honest . Or do you think that horrible coach has done something ?
I don’t think she would’ve been that bothered by us on here. It sounds like she finally realised he was a total dick, or someone may have complained? I’m not sure. It’s got to be something more than just a few people talking about her on a gossip forum. She comes across too thick-skinned for that? God that bloke is VILE, I keep watching his stories in horror and disbelief that people can exist in the world like that.

Reactions: 2
Me too cloak everything that’s wrong with the world, makes me sad actually .i hate the thought of kids being around these sort of people where there is so much pressure to appear rich .

Reactions: 1
It looks like she was sucked into it and took everyone with her. She was so genuine before. But these last few months didn’t really feel like her. I’ve followed her for years now. I hope she gets back to what she was doing before. I did one of her online courses last year and it was really useful.

What annoys me about all of this is using her kids/family as an excuse,crying about it on camera for sympathy, when in reality she had a big bust up with her coach. That's what those tears were really about. How the duck do I make money without his support? What the duck do I do about the course now? Cue breakdown. Better to go the family angle than "the person I partnered with to bring you this course has fallen out with me." Doesn't come off as professional. Sorry, not sorry she's about as transparent as those hair strands. Some of her licky licky followers will lap up whatever story she feeds them and she'll probably re post those messages of support talking about female empowerment, and picking yourself up.

If her and Llewy were still cool there would be ZERO realisation that she wanted to spend time with her family and she'd be doing the course today as scheduled. Ain't no way in hell she'd be giving up her chunk of £250-300k.

The time off is to think about what course she can put together to flog while promoting her book and doing coaching sessions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She's live on Insta

Wow, she actually said, "I basically made a million.... and then lost it in the same day."

OMG she name-checked Tattle 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.