Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's live on Insta

Wow, she actually said, "I basically made a million.... and then lost it in the same day."

OMG she name-checked Tattle šŸ˜‚
How did she loose it in same day and what did she say about on here ? Ive unfollowed

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She said, "If you're from the Tattle crew, duck you and I hope you have fun talking about this, I'll enjoy reading it all tomorrow" or something.
She knows itā€™s true though , time to get real Sarah and get your integrity back .

Reactions: 4
I think she genuinely sees what mistakes sheā€™s been making it reminds me of pos stars - too much fame too quickly I really like the girl letā€™s hope she goes back to her fashion
Damn I missed it! Any cliffs?
she was very cryptic but genuinely trying to apologise for the last couple of months obsession with money and yes she reads tattle

I think she can come back from this. Sheā€™s always been genuine (forgetting about the last few months) and she just needs to go back to being herself.

Refunding the course is a good move. And probably proves sheā€™s had a realisation moment.

lets not forget here that she has also been swept up by a MLM. As much as sheā€™s changed the last few months. Thereā€™s a reason for that. Sheā€™s been heavily influenced by someone who seemingly has no businesses. He never mentions them. He must have made a lot of money out of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's live on Insta

Wow, she actually said, "I basically made a million.... and then lost it in the same day."

OMG she name-checked Tattle šŸ˜‚
Good! Let her chat! She's been rinsing off figures and not even shown any damn evidence while lunging in her garage. Giving people advice but with what hardcore proft making business did she come from to be coaching people.

Don't make me kiss my teeth!

(that's not aimed at you BTW Cloak šŸ˜…šŸ˜…}

• Heart
Yes I have every bit of sympathy for people sucked up in multi level marketing itā€™s a really insidious thing that preys on peoples insecurities , Iā€™d have major respect if she was to warn other people about the nature of these schemes to stop all these coaching things on Instagram , itā€™s horrible to watch all these legit businesses embarrassing themselves with these dodgy characters, she probably wonā€™t as that Llewy seems like he would get you beaten up if you cross him .
Iā€™ve always loved her style and house , itā€™s refreshing to see someone with kids and a family like her as most bloggers of her age are pretty boring and basic, she has a good following for that reason . Like I say I was a follower before and enjoyed her content , I only started this thread when she went shallow and awful . Iā€™d say the majority of people on this thread are her exact demographic to be honest so not a bunch of trolls .

Reactions: 6
Sarah, you can tell me to duck off as much as you like. I donā€™t like people exploiting vulnerable women for their own gain and I will always call that out if I see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She said, "If you're from the Tattle crew, duck you and I hope you have fun talking about this, I'll enjoy reading it all tomorrow" or something.
duck us?? Nah go and tell your boy Llewy that. You moved a liccle shady and arrogant and got talked about. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes I have every bit of sympathy for people sucked up in multi level marketing itā€™s a really insidious thing that preys on peoples insecurities , Iā€™d have major respect if she was to warn other people about the nature of these schemes to stop all these coaching things on Instagram , itā€™s horrible to watch all these legit businesses embarrassing themselves with these dodgy characters, she probably wonā€™t as that Llewy seems like he would get you beaten up if you cross him .
Iā€™ve always loved her style and house , itā€™s refreshing to see someone with kids and a family like her as most bloggers of her age are pretty boring and basic, she has a good following for that reason . Like I say I was a follower before and enjoyed her content , I only started this thread when she went shallow and awful . Iā€™d say the majority of people on this thread are her exact demographic to be honest so not a bunch of trolls .
I agree 100 %. I followed her for years but unfollowed as soon as she started the million bullshit. She lost her integrity. I hope she finds her way back. I think its good that they all read on here its the only thing that keeps them accountable especially when they have sheep like followers who will just agree with what they say. She always seemed open to criticism in the past so yeah I hope she does read here tomorrow and realises the true extent of her nonsense

Do you think she actually thinks all that greedy tit or is it the multi level marketing thatā€™s forced her to act like that ? a bit like forever living folk going on about their Audiā€™s or holidays to Mexico , fake it till you make it .. wonder if the Tesla will have to go back ? Also agree your followers are just an echo chamber on Instagram for every person ass kissing you .. thereā€™s another thinking ffs .

Do you think she actually thinks all that greedy tit or is it the multi level marketing thatā€™s forced her to act like that ? a bit like forever living folk going on about their Audiā€™s or holidays to Mexico , fake it till you make it .. wonder if the Tesla will have to go back ? Also agree your followers are just an echo chamber on Instagram for every person ass kissing you .. thereā€™s another thinking ffs .
I actually think for Sarah it was just something to prove. I dont even think its really about the money. Thats just my personal opinion. I think she got sucked in and it went to her head. She kept pushing and pushing so something had to give. I love people with personal style which I think she had. All this materialism/ handbags/ cars bragging is very mainstream influencer bullshit they re a dime a dozen on social media. I think she genuinely has something to offer business wise. Her mums a therapist and I think she could have married this nicely with her common sense. Instead she chose quantity over quality which is not only unsustainable but lets her ā€œ clientsā€ down in the long run. People are under so much pressure now financially and she took advantage of their vulnerability during a pandemic

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything wrong with wanting a nice car and a bit of money. Iā€™m glad she didnā€™t buy 25 Rolex šŸ™„. Iā€™d like to think she doesnā€™t believe it and sheā€™s been MLMā€™d. You see it all the time though donā€™t you. The people that do the MLM usually normal folk that then are all like ā€œIā€™m a CEO of my own business and make Ā£25kā€. Whatever.

I think heā€™s probably made her do those posts. How else would she get people to buy into it.

the key thing here is how she redeems herself

I think sheā€™s greedy at heart as she wouldnā€™t otherwise have fallen for this rubbish. She had a big beautiful home, an established business, a solid following, a lovely family and went on great holidays. But no, she was happy to compromise her integrity for the Tesla, the Balenciana and that horrible Burberry bag. MLM victims are normally people who have little - she had plenty.

I didn't follow her before all this so can't say for sure but I'd probably guess a bit of both. She has to believe it to some extent otherwise the last 6+ months have been one big fat lie to her followers and all the people, that bought her book.

Not even understanding how she lost it all when she was doing 1 to 1 coaching, has NBBS and some things were partnered with the money medium. People were paying I'm assuming via debit, credit and maybe PayPal so where did this physical cash go.

She needs to be transparent. Don't just say I made it. I lost it with no details. That doesn't make sense. When you've got the Tesla and buying Balenciaga. The money was coming in someway somehow.

Did that office in the garden get completed? I was low-key loving those updates.

Yeah Iā€™m far more interested in the garden office than manifesting money for sure I miss the house updates . Where the hell is the cash then ? , did that toerag llewy just take it then or bill her for his services .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.