Sarah Akwisombe #3 Don’t be silly, I never made that milli!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Jason thought when Sarah said she doesn’t get much attention at home...she couldn’t have embarrassed him more. At least he got his Tesla.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
8 weeks! bleeping hell!

I love how it went from being a betrayal, and insinuating it happened once under the influence of alcohol, and yeah, maybe we could sympathise with her for bleeping up, but carrying it on for 8 WEEKS. She fully knew what she was doing. What did she think his D was made of, bleeping gold?!
Maybe he had his genitals gold wrapped along with the Bentley?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Fact is Sarah (we know you’re reading here despite your protestations) is that one thing you haven’t done is APOLOGISE. Sincerely, honestly and with love to those you and your business have harmed.
none of this “sorry you feel that way” tit.

Accept responsibility for your part in it.

• Heart
I wonder what Jason thought when Sarah said she doesn’t get much attention at home...she couldn’t have embarrassed him more. At least he got his Tesla.
Eeeek I must have missed that part?! Jesus, what a way to kick a man when he's down, bleeping hell she really doesn't give a duck about anyone but herself, does she?

Reactions: 9
They slept together for eight weeks. His wife sent evidence of the messages to Jason
No sympathy left. Not only cheated, but with another woman's man. So much for the SISTERHOOD. What about Georgia? What about the three little girls? This whole situation is making me feel dirty 🤢

Reactions: 14
No sympathy left. Not only cheated, but with another woman's man. So much for the SISTERHOOD. What about Georgia? What about the three little girls? This whole situation is making me feel dirty 🤢
It's a gross twisted web. Letting down Georgia and her girls, as well as her own daughters. What a bleeping example to set of a strong woman, it makes me sick.

Reactions: 11
I understood the 8 week thing to be that the situation and fallout was going on for 8 wks. That’s how I heard it but it was early 🤣

Reactions: 1
Its their daughters I feel for the worst for.

I never thought Sarah would be that woman. Ever. Despite everything she’s done I never thought she’d stoop that low.

Sex, greed, money.

She’s a feminist alright isn’t she? 🙄

Reactions: 11
Yeah what about Georgia? If it weren’t for her those two would have happily continued scamming people. Georgia is an unsung hero here - and the true victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought they seemed strong and natural. In a we don’t have to be all over each other, like some couples are to know we have something good. Turns out not so much. I actually feel sorry for Jason, he owns half that business so he’s fucked even though he’s had nothing to do with it. So he’s lost money, she’s been bleeping someone else and he’s been sat looking after the kids. I do like Sarah, I’ve done the M&M course and I’m not asking for a refund but I feel let down by her generally. More than all this, she’s sold people a dream - that you can have everything you want as a woman, a nice family and earn good money.. it’s such a shame that this has happened. What a mess!

Dear Sarah,
Please stop victim blaming. We are not using a gossip forum to troll you. Your customers have had to resort to tattle because we are silenced and shut down if we try to speak out on your platforms. We have tried to email you but only received blanket replies. We are not asking for refunds due to ‘cancel culture’. We are asking for refunds because you have public ally stated that LD gaslighted you and could not be trusted due to the manipulative methods he uses in life and business. How then can we not look back at the courses you did in collaboration with him and it questions the ethics behind them? You have used your success with LD as the main marketing ploy to entice us into signing up to these courses - you have now show us this was a lie and there was no million, there was no manifestation of money, it was all a con. You have admitted publicly that you have not given good content in your recent courses, that you only cared about the money and not how you would service your customers. Women who trusted you gave you money with the belief you would help them and their businesses during a time of national crisis. You only delivered basic content and it was all aimed at upselling more and more. You ask for our sympathy and you have it, you really do. But now we ask you to extend that understanding to us, those who don’t own their own houses, fancy cars and expensive trappings. Those who paid for your courses on credit based on the promise of a better future for them and their families. You have told us it was all a lie, a con. All we are asking is that it is put right. Not as a ‘gesture of good will’ not because it’s is based on loose legal advice but because we trusted you and you failed us. We are victims in this too, but you can only shed tears for yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m surprised that none of you have gone to Action Fraud UK to see where this whole situation stands legally in a fraud scenario.

This is very serious stuff that has happened!!

Deifinately time to band together ladies. I am waiting on a bank chargeback and will see how that goes first.

If everyone is still out of pocket in say 10 days? Shall we draft a group complaint to trading standards, action fraud etc via the marmiteandtea email?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I also dropped 200 on MM and regret it. I couldn’t do more than a week because I looked in the FB group and noticed people we’re trying to manifest lipfillers and mani-pedis when I was trying to manifest business contracts and luxury holidays. There’s nothing wrong with wanting those things but it made me realise how many people were in the group that probably couldn’t afford to be there... it didn’t feel right... it didn’t feel serious enough for the amount of money they’d made which I think was 60K from that launch... those ladies could have afforded fillers and a mani-pedi with the money they spent on the course! They were vulnerable, they just wanted nice nails like Sarah and thought if they gave her 200 quid they would have nice nails for life....
Just the be clear. The amount of people in the group are a culmination of
They turned over £120k on the MM course!
How does everyone know how much they made on the MM course...(Just out of interest not challenging)

Reactions: 2
What you mean she said that? I need to see this live! Hold on he was busy watching the kids and also how she find the time to sleep with him for 8 weeks. It don’t add up

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.