Sarah Akwisombe #3 Don’t be silly, I never made that milli!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d love to see how others would act if in the same situation...I probably wouldn’t believe someone could make me a million in a few months when an idea I had wasn’t worth £1 let alone £1200 for 6 months. You’ve been had. Let it go. You aren’t going to win.
I would get a loan and pay my customers back, to save my reputation

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Please just stop talking. The hole she is digging herself in is just getting bigger and bigger.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry guys, lawyers told us we cannot give you a refund. Obviously I could do them out of goodwill but............

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I only caught the end of the live - tell me can she even remotely understand why people are asking for refunds now?

Reactions: 4
What she just did was giving evidence that her million journey was bullshit and she used it to attract consumers - it was fake advertising and misleading. One day she’s a millionaire one day it’s all in his pocket. Right

Reactions: 10
When it comes to selling she’s a female badass CEO, when it comes to refunding she’s only a human trying to save her family.

SHE STILL HAS NOT ADDRESSED HER BUSINESS PRACTICES, the exploitation of women’s vulnerabilities and misleading information

Reactions: 16
So she finally adresses this because PTM called her out. Not because customers deserve a response. What a kick in the teeth!

Your mental state was not right but again, the incredible business womam you are was able to deliver. That is some super power.

No Sarah we don't care that LD got paid, he was your supplier, you are the business selling faulty goods. You owe us refunds.

Yes, you will lose whichever way you choose to go but clearly you'd rather lose with your pockets lined.

It's nice that you understand people didn't feel comfortable to speak up in a safe space that you moderated, but yet you don't understand why they want their money back.

Your head was elsewhere with your extra marrital affair, it was not in the business. You used the same clever tacticts they did.

Thank you PTM for calling her out but sadly she learnt every trick and just like TT, she is keeping the money.

If she deceive her family, there's no limit on how much she will deceive her followers.

Reactions: 20
Because there is some level of delusion regarding the quality of output, I'm wondering if the lawyers know the full story when giving their advice?

Reactions: 9
STILL not able to join the dots why people are not happy. Tattle hasn’t made people want refunds, we already wasn’t happy, and came here to voice those opinions as we were shut down elsewhere.
The whole not seeing a divide in the SI is a load of tit, why set up a second group with her fans only!

Reactions: 10
I’m genuinely shocked by her live. She just doesn’t get it does she?

It’s ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!! She doesn’t give a toss about anyone. She said it herself about choosing not to refund, citing legalities.

She’s bricking it because she realises she hasn’t got a leg to stand on after a poster put the link up to the 90 day refund clause yesterday.

Also how can she not understand why people may want a refund of her MM course?

Reactions: 15
She entitled to a refund from LD but everyone else can suck a fat one. Only the 3rd month of SI and all of the BA. all of it was trash. All of it is refundable. Not being obligated is bullshit. You are obligated to not murder but people do. Pay up and try your hand at the next con.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.