Sarah Akwisombe #3 Don’t be silly, I never made that milli!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A number of IGer are coming out against TTT.

No one is mentioning Sarah who introduced Llewy to her following, set up a company with him called No Exit and made money in her pocket through her own business platform.

Refunds for the BA are being received, but they’re taking PR and legal advice so no refunds for other courses yet (which were not completed or delivered as promised)

Despite the PR advice, Sarah was feeling bold over comments on her insta.

Sarah has gone on a deleting mission but forgot her business Vimeo page which has SI videos showing faces etc - big confidentiality breach (I hope Sarah sees this and makes it private ASAP, for the sake of the women involved).

The twins have gone private on their social media.

The garden office is nearly weathertight.

The (leased) Tesla is ok

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Quick recap? It's more like the back cover blurb off a book!

"Influencers. Gangsters. Mass Fraud and threats - how what started as an inspiring and aspirational lockdown story rapidly unravelled into the theft of over a million pounds from hundreds of small business owners and countless tales of abuse, threats and hidden histories, coupled with sexual intrigue, family breakdown and accusations of a bigger conspiracy to defraud.

Just how did a training company that flagged itself as 'no bull' become entangled in one of the most scandalous social media stories of 2020?"

😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

"Influencers. Gangsters. Mass Fraud and threats - how what started as an inspiring and aspirational lockdown story rapidly unravelled into the theft of over a million pounds from hundreds of small business owners and countless tales of abuse, threats and hidden histories, coupled with sexual intrigue, family breakdown and accusations of a bigger conspiracy to defraud.

Just how did a training company that flagged itself as 'no bull' become entangled in one of the most scandalous social media stories of 2020?"

😂😂
There’s going to be a movie adaptation isn’t there 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11

😂😂
Okay this is BRILLIANT! Can someone write this book please?! Think we've got enough material already 😂

Reactions: 6
Okay this is BRILLIANT! Can someone write this book please?! Think we've got enough material already 😂
And then follow one of Mike Winnet's other Contrepreneur videos to get it to be an "Amazon Best Seller" and sell courses off the back of it...... 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A number of IGer are coming out against TTT.

No one is mentioning Sarah who introduced Llewy to her following, set up a company with him called No Exit and made money in her pocket through her own business platform.

Refunds for the BA are being received, but they’re taking PR and legal advice so no refunds for other courses yet (which were not completed or delivered as promised)

Despite the PR advice, Sarah was feeling bold over comments on her insta.

Sarah has gone on a deleting mission but forgot her business Vimeo page which has SI videos showing faces etc - big confidentiality breach (I hope Sarah sees this and makes it private ASAP, for the sake of the women involved).

The twins have gone private on their social media.

The garden office is nearly weathertight.

The (leased) Tesla is ok
Also, JA is posting cryptic songs on his insta

Reactions: 4
And then follow one of Mike Winnet's other Contrepreneur videos to get it to be an "Amazon Best Seller" and sell courses off the back of it...... 😂😂😂
Has anyone contacted Mike Winnet about this yet? He might be interested in covering this whole story actually?

Reactions: 10
I noticed that one of Llewy’s students, a female doctor who took her whole team for a training in the manor only few days ago (and streamed it all over insta) now unfollowed him.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

😂😂
I believe it’s down quite simply to Sarah’s greed and need for more, nothing’s enough, she will never ever be completely satisfied. Chasing the dragon. She’s no one but herself to blame and must stand now and pay back everything as far as I’m concerned and go beg her job back at JDsports. She’s not cut out to be a boss. At all. I see nothing dynamic or innovative in her at all. She’s not a natural leader and she’s become the polar opposite of her company name and should be known now as Sarah the bullshit guru. She’s as guilty as lousylu as she knowingly gave him access to her loyal following. Shame on her

Reactions: 13

😂😂
Ahahahaha OMG I keep laughing at my phone like an idiot this is the best thing I’ve read so far 😅😅

There’s people questioning it on the NBBS FB page now - think it’s an open group but not sure, someone mentioned it’s gone to 3 journalists re LD. Couple of people saying they’ve had refunds in reply to a girl who hasn’t yet. Dying to leave the link to this thread!

There’s people questioning it on the NBBS FB page now - think it’s an open group but not sure, someone mentioned it’s gone to 3 journalists re LD. Couple of people saying they’ve had refunds in reply to a girl who hasn’t yet. Dying to leave the link to this thread!
Edit - it’s a private group

Edit - it’s a private group
That's interesting... are people still defending her? left all the NBBS groups apart from M&M as don't want to be associated with her.

I saw that some people in the coven group also felt disappointed/affected but didn't want to say anything. Someone just dropped the old thread in the coven group in response.. Incoming!!!

It really is something that another business has created a safe space to talk and not Sarah herself... utter madness

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.