Sarah Akwisombe #3 Don’t be silly, I never made that milli!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word... I haven’t even bought any of Sarah’s content and my only relation to her is meeting her a couple of times at an event about 6+ years ago... but this is horrific to watch. She’s quite blatantly having a mid-life crisis and can’t see that she’s destroying absolutely everything around her. Her behaviour is erratic and destructive and she’ll look back on this with absolute shame (unless she really is a narcissist). She’s broken her family apart, ruined her business and all she cares about is saving face. YOU FUCKED UP. People will respect you 283738% more if you just say it. Stop trying to justify tit. This behaviour is literally triggering me because it reminds me of my mother who had an affair and then rather than apologising for the hurt it caused, instead focused on how ‘hard it was for her’. No one gives a bleeping tit. I’ve cheated before... and you can bet your bottom dollar the first thing I did was apologise profusely to my boyfriend and tell everyone around me that I’m an idiot and deserve what I get coming to me. Cannot stand this self-indulgent, save-facing, narcissistic, selfish, awful behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
sarah is live RIGHT NOW. comments are switched off. i missed the first bit.

here's a running commentary:

messages found between her and him by his wife. on the business side everything was fine. he triggered some people but he is abrasive and has big opinions. she was groomed and hooked into him.

cancelled upcoming BA. he has all the money in his account. had to wait for it to come back from him before she could refund.

BA refunds got processed first. she had to do those first as she thought he might duck off with the money. explanation of stripe and how it works. he had to send it to their joint account and then sent refunds from there. hence the 10 day delay.

if you are waiting for a refund on BA they processed that a week ago.

they had to close down Smashing It. he was AWOL for a session. had to wait on a joint statement.

she was the blood line to a whole industry of people who were working to him but she didn't know about half the people that were working with him.

they will refund the third month and that's that. in her mind that was simple.

she wanted to come out with all of this but her husband wasn't happy for her to come out with anything.

they had to be co-operative with LD to get the money from him.

the group dynamic on SI - people couldn't speak up - she couldn't see much of it happening wasn't fully aware of it. "i had no idea" that was a control tactic or an MLM tactic. she thought treating 25 students for free wold be nice. that event cost her 3 grand (how?!?!)

these tensions have been taken to a certain gossip forum.....

then when people came forward and wanted a refund for the WHOLE of smashing it...at first she was "ok fair enough" but then people asked for refunds on EVERYTHING to do with LD. it was done in June.

People are asking for refunds on group coaching/M+M and she sees this as cancel culture. "this is weird and i don't know what's happening." she sees these as unrelated.

at first they did them out of good will. but then people went and shared on Tattle, so more people came forward. He's long had the money for these things, the business had expenses/salaries.

they've had legal advice and it says they are not obligated to refund due to public opinion changing.

if she says fine you have the money back, she is paying for his mistakes out of her own pocket...people are all talking and riling one another up. it's a catch 22 situation.

LORDY LORDY
did anyone record it? I missed ot

Reactions: 3
What you mean she said that? I need to see this live! Hold on he was busy watching the kids and also how she find the time to sleep with him for 8 weeks. It don’t add up
In the context of her having the affair, she said something like she’s been married for 15 years and she wasn’t used to all that attention (Llewy’s). Which I understand but come on, don’t say that in public!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The thing that is still grinding at me is this would be so easy to resolve! Just refund everyone and get off social media for a few weeks and sort your life out Sarah!!

Reactions: 9
In the context of her having the affair, she said something like she’s been married for 15 years and she wasn’t used to all that attention (Llewy’s). Which I understand but come on, don’t say that in public!
That was a low blow... Been a long time since she had an attention 😱

Reactions: 5
Why the hell do we want to know about her affair is she trying deflect us to gossip about this instead of what it’s really about - her tit service and badly treated customers. Don’t get her to change the narrative here - we can not be fooled.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The product names?

Fearless, focused and f**king fabulous £150
Major money moves 1 £399
Major money moves 2 £399

Show up glow up not sure how much that cost?

Group coaching £399/m??

1-2-1 with sarah £30k/year (😶)

Smashing it £199/month
6 figure business accelerator £199/m

Any I missed?
121 £30k a year? who would go for that? seriously? where did she get that figure from,

Reactions: 3
The thing that is still grinding at me is this would be so easy to resolve! Just refund everyone and get off social media for a few weeks and sort your life out Sarah!!
The problem is, she's so arrogant and self-involved, she finds it really hard to come off of the internet and stop piping up and having her say about how this has effected HER. Classic narcissist.

Every move she's made is to save her face. There's been no consideration for her family, her customers, her husband, she only spoke out likely because she got caught out.

Also, who's in charge of the new thread? Is it our lord and saviour @Squirrelfriend ?

Sorry guys, lawyers told us we cannot give you a refund. Obviously I could do them out of goodwill but............
Exactly

I bet the lawyer told you to stop doing lives and mentioning Llewys name but she didn’t did she?!

Selectively choosing the advice she acts upon, utter horse tit

Reactions: 8
Exactly, initially we thought she had a realisation. No, she got caught shagging her mentor.

I’m genuinely shocked by her live. She just doesn’t get it does she?.

Also how can she not understand why people may want a refund of her MM course?
I know right?! She literally lived the opposite of it in full technicolour the last few months and expects people to keep swallowing it

It’s laughable how delusional she is

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.