Sarah Akwisombe #3 Don’t be silly, I never made that milli!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just one question - why are here and JA airing their dirty laundry in public?

It’s not exactly professional is it?

Reactions: 12
Just one question - why are here and JA airing their dirty laundry in public?

It’s not exactly professional is it?
Fully going for the sympathy vote. Doing anything possible to avoid giving the money back, that can be the only reason. Turning the narrative round for people to pity her and her husband.

Sorry Sarah, but you've scammed people. Affair or not, you need to take responsibility.

Is that the same one? I'm sure she was sat in what looked like her dining room on the one I watched? She now seems to be in her office for this one (also notice she created and added a fancy looking title screen... FFS, constantly all about the image) - unless she moved halfway through and I missed that.

Also, Sarah, wash that damn t-shirt.
Ah, she started in the office then moved rooms - I must have missed the beginning of her live.

Reactions: 3
Just the be clear. The amount of people in the group are a culmination of

How does everyone know how much they made on the MM course...(Just out of interest not challenging)
She said how many people had bought the course - her biggest launch yet so it was easy to calculate

Reactions: 1
The problem is, she's so arrogant and self-involved, she finds it really hard to come off of the internet and stop piping up and having her say about how this has effected HER. Classic narcissist.

Every move she's made is to save her face. There's been no consideration for her family, her customers, her husband, she only spoke out likely because she got caught out.

Also, who's in charge of the new thread? Is it our lord and saviour @Squirrelfriend ?
Ah anyone can start a new one just need to look at what title is most liked in the most liked threads and reach 1000 on this one .
Good see someone has sorted it 👌🏻

Reactions: 3
Wow, I've changed my view again after that live. She's grieving the relationship loss & dealing with the realisation she's not special to him. WOW.

Reactions: 5
Watched some of the live. I’m just gonna leave the “relationship and emotional” side out of this at that’s her problems to deal with I’m sorry you had to go though that Sarah. Anyway back to business, regardless of whatever reason your customers are asking for a refund, em here’s a tip actually speak to them and understand it from their experience not yours!! If you actually responded to them you don’t need at this me me me isn’t lives .Calling out people live on Instagram who asks questions you don’t like as “talking tit” is not the way and then to turn off comments!

Reactions: 4
Wow, I've changed my view again after that live. She's grieving the relationship loss & dealing with the realisation she's not special to him. WOW.
Yesssss! I noted that too

“Don’t you all know I’m going through a lot?!”

Sob. It’s like she’s downloading her therapy reflections on lives 👀

She danced with the 👿 in the pursuit of 💰 and got burnt

And as many people have said repeatedly no one cares about her personal relationship issues, they are not an excuse for shoddy business practices and banned sales tactics she used on us all over the summer

Stop making excuses and accept responsibility for your own 💩 show

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.