Sarah Akwisombe #3 Don’t be silly, I never made that milli!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sarah is live RIGHT NOW. comments are switched off. i missed the first bit.

here's a running commentary:

messages found between her and him by his wife. on the business side everything was fine. he triggered some people but he is abrasive and has big opinions. she was groomed and hooked into him.

cancelled upcoming BA. he has all the money in his account. had to wait for it to come back from him before she could refund.

BA refunds got processed first. she had to do those first as she thought he might duck off with the money. explanation of stripe and how it works. he had to send it to their joint account and then sent refunds from there. hence the 10 day delay.

if you are waiting for a refund on BA they processed that a week ago.

they had to close down Smashing It. he was AWOL for a session. had to wait on a joint statement.

she was the blood line to a whole industry of people who were working to him but she didn't know about half the people that were working with him.

they will refund the third month and that's that. in her mind that was simple.

she wanted to come out with all of this but her husband wasn't happy for her to come out with anything.

they had to be co-operative with LD to get the money from him.

the group dynamic on SI - people couldn't speak up - she couldn't see much of it happening wasn't fully aware of it. "i had no idea" that was a control tactic or an MLM tactic. she thought treating 25 students for free wold be nice. that event cost her 3 grand (how?!?!)

these tensions have been taken to a certain gossip forum.....

then when people came forward and wanted a refund for the WHOLE of smashing it...at first she was "ok fair enough" but then people asked for refunds on EVERYTHING to do with LD. it was done in June.

People are asking for refunds on group coaching/M+M and she sees this as cancel culture. "this is weird and i don't know what's happening." she sees these as unrelated.

at first they did them out of good will. but then people went and shared on Tattle, so more people came forward. He's long had the money for these things, the business had expenses/salaries.

they've had legal advice and it says they are not obligated to refund due to public opinion changing.

if she says fine you have the money back, she is paying for his mistakes out of her own pocket...people are all talking and riling one another up. it's a catch 22 situation.

LORDY LORDY
They slept together for eight weeks. His wife sent evidence of the messages to Jason

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow, well that live was a shower of shite, wasn't it?

Still thinks that as the courses were delivered, in her eyes that's fine and she doesn't need to issue refunds. But here's the kicker Sarah, the courses were DOGSHIT. You yourself have been seen saying they weren't good, so why are you trying to spin this?

If I were a delivery driver, and dropped your package whilst delivering it and it broke, that's like me saying "No, you don't get a refund, because I still delivered it"

God, the arrogance is incredible.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thankfully I got my refund for the BA and didn’t invest elsewhere.

However, if I had paid her a single penny more I’d be claiming it all back, especially after watching that live. “We could refund you out of good will but...”

But what? But I’ve spent the money on a naff bag, pink shed and kicks? Because I’ve got a mortgage to pay?

Is that worth more than your integrity?

She should pay back every single penny by whatever means necessary, then get a lawyer herself and get her half from LD.

Reactions: 8
Look how aggressive she was getting at the comments, I can see how people felt intimidated, she was taking like you talk to a child.

Reactions: 9
Thankfully I got my refund for the BA and didn’t invest elsewhere.

However, if I had paid her a single penny more I’d be claiming it all back, especially after watching that live. “We could refund you out of good will but...”

But what? But I’ve spent the money on a naff bag, pink shed and kicks? Because I’ve got a mortgage to pay?

Is that worth more than your integrity?

She should pay back every single penny by whatever means necessary, then get a lawyer herself and get her half from LD.
Exactly! "We could refund you out of good will" yet turns it round and says legally they're not obligated. Well which one is it then? You can't just offer a refund to some people as a good will gesture and ignore everyone else, I'm sure trading standards would have a field day with that one.

Thread suggestion: "She had an affair, but as a goodwill gesture, yeah"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look how aggressive she was getting at the comments, I can see how people felt intimidated, she was taking like you talk to a child.
Now imagine she AND LD talking at people that way and her superfans cheerleading this behaviour. Yet, she 'delivered' good work 🤢

Reactions: 4
Suggestion “sorry guys no refunds, I had an affair”

Look how quickly she jumped on that live as soon as PTM called her out

Reactions: 10
She said in the Tesla video that she realised she wasn’t delivering quality content. Can’t have it both ways love

Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ woman GET OFF YOUR PHONE.

she clearly reads here manically because she did the “I’m going to spend time with my family thing”.

She keeps saying she’s following legal/pr advice yet keeps going live on insta and digging a bigger hole? The only reason she did that live this morning is because PTM made that post. She thought of us as ‘trolls’ (with more business acumen than her) but now she’s panicking as PTM fully called her out.

Im not sure why or how I’m meant to feel sorry for a woman who fucked another man repeatedly after the birth of her baby and is now telling everyone on Instagram? If I were her husband I’d leave, she clearly has 0 respect for her family. However I guess he was enjoying the money.

I still think legally you all have a right to refunds after everything she’s admitted in these self obsessed rants she can’t seem to stop herself from doing.

If I’d had an affair and had a business and a family I know where my priorities would be right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You can tell she is sticking to this script no matter what. Her peers can see through it. They will nod in sympathy but walk away knowing to steer clear from this dishonest and untrustworthy woman.

She would prefer to ridicule her family than just pay up.

Reactions: 7
Also, notice how she didn't name drop Tattle in that live for the first time ever?

It's clear to see the magnitude of how many people are coming here, seeing the facts and evidence against her and more people are coming forward. Her sending people here has backfired.

The money is coming Sarah... Right back into our pockets ;)

Jesus Christ woman GET OFF YOUR PHONE.

she clearly reads here manically because she did the “I’m going to spend time with my family thing”.

She keeps saying she’s following legal/pr advice yet keeps going live on insta and digging a bigger hole? The only reason she did that live this morning is because PTM made that post. She thought of us as ‘trolls’ (with more business acumen than her) but now she’s panicking as PTM fully called her out.

Im not sure why or how I’m meant to feel sorry for a woman who fucked another man repeatedly after the birth of her baby and is now telling everyone on Instagram? If I were her husband I’d leave, she clearly has 0 respect for her family. However I guess he was enjoying the money.

I still think legally you all have a right to refunds after everything she’s admitted in these self obsessed rants she can’t seem to stop herself from doing.

If I’d had an affair and had a business and a family I know where my priorities would be right now.
Couldn't agree with you more. She admitted on that live she had the affair, explicitly, rather than the beating around the bush 'betrayal' language. It's out there now and there's no coming back from that.

She'd rather risk losing her family over making money, what a sad sad individual she must really be.

• Haha
I can’t believe she had an affair, I’m actually shocked. I really thought their marriage was rock solid.

Also funny how she’s still working out what to do and whatever she does she can’t get it right, except doing the ONE thing to get it right

Refund SI, refund the group coaching, refund the £150 lives with LD.

Reactions: 7
Like attracts like.... she was very defensive!

Who has an affair and say she was groomed into it?
I’m confused cause isn’t that a form of rape?

Reactions: 6
Also funny how she’s still working out what to do and whatever she does she can’t get it right, except doing the ONE thing to get it right

Refund SI, refund the group coaching, refund the £150 lives with LD.
🙌👏 Yes mate! Exactly this!

Reactions: 2
This part of her career is over for the foreseeable. I think even a rebrand is out of the question.

Jason is getting rinsed on two fronts, so LD has being sleeping with his wife for 8 Weeks, and now he’s rinsing their bank accounts. I can see why he’d be pissed off.

#4 no more bull, less of the goodwill, her downfall has being accelerated, has Sarah finally smashed it?

Reactions: 15
What she also fails to realise that admitting to the affair, admitting to making bad business relationships, admitting to deceit and betrayal shows bad judgement. She is not trustworthy.

Why she expects people to believe her is beyond me.

Reactions: 9
This part of her career is over for the foreseeable. I think even a rebrand is out of the question.

Jason is getting rinsed on two fronts, so LD has being sleeping with his wife for 8 Weeks, and now he’s rinsing their bank accounts. I can see why he’d be pissed off.

#4 no more bull, less of the goodwill, her downfall has being accelerated, has Sarah finally smashed it?
8 weeks! bleeping hell!

I love how it went from being a betrayal, and insinuating it happened once under the influence of alcohol, and yeah, maybe we could sympathise with her for bleeping up, but carrying it on for 8 WEEKS. She fully knew what she was doing. What did she think his D was made of, bleeping gold?!

Eugh, it makes me feel sick. Where's that bird meme again? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.