Sarah Akwisombe #3 Don’t be silly, I never made that milli!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is, she's so arrogant and self-involved, she finds it really hard to come off of the internet and stop piping up and having her say about how this has effected HER. Classic narcissist.

Every move she's made is to save her face. There's been no consideration for her family, her customers, her husband, she only spoke out likely because she got caught out.

Also, who's in charge of the new thread? Is it our lord and saviour @Squirrelfriend ?
@Squirrelfriend our leader in fighting BS!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Most people wouldn’t call a ‘drunk’ one night stand an affair so I assume this was a repeat thing.

Also with regards to how feminist and pro women she is - sounds like if his wife hadn’t found the texts she would have kept it a secret and lied to her husband/his wife for her own gains. Lovely.

Reactions: 11
Oh my word... I haven’t even bought any of Sarah’s content and my only relation to her is meeting her a couple of times at an event about 6+ years ago... but this is horrific to watch. She’s quite blatantly having a mid-life crisis and can’t see that she’s destroying absolutely everything around her. Her behaviour is erratic and destructive and she’ll look back on this with absolute shame (unless she really is a narcissist). She’s broken her family apart, ruined her business and all she cares about is saving face. YOU FUCKED UP. People will respect you 283738% more if you just say it. Stop trying to justify tit. This behaviour is literally triggering me because it reminds me of my mother who had an affair and then rather than apologising for the hurt it caused, instead focused on how ‘hard it was for her’. No one gives a bleeping tit. I’ve cheated before... and you can bet your bottom dollar the first thing I did was apologise profusely to my boyfriend and tell everyone around me that I’m an idiot and deserve what I get coming to me. Cannot stand this self-indulgent, save-facing, narcissistic, selfish, awful behaviour.
It was just a load of crappy excuses for her terrible treatment of her family and customers

There’s no coming back from this now

Reactions: 3
That was a low blow... Been a long time since she had an attention 😱
What a thing to say, when all through this, she's been saying how many hours she's working, how relentless it is, how Jason has been great supporting her with the kids etc etc. And then she has the nerve to deflect HER AFFAIR on him, when the reason they've not had time together is because she has been working/scamming/cheating every available hour. Awful, awful low blow to the poor guy.

She just needs to give money back, get off her phone and social media, block LD, and **try** to salvage something of her relationship. Her poor daughters will be old enough soon to see and understand this, poor kids.

Reactions: 11
What a thing to say, when all through this, she's been saying how many hours she's working, how relentless it is, how Jason has been great supporting her with the kids etc etc. And then she has the nerve to deflect HER AFFAIR on him, when the reason they've not had time together is because she has been working/scamming/cheating every available hour. Awful, awful low blow to the poor guy.

She just needs to give money back, get off her phone and social media, block LD, and **try** to salvage something of her relationship. Her poor daughters will be old enough soon to see and understand this, poor kids.
Sure she posted them on a date only a few weeks ago 😂 what a web of lies she is weaving

All to keep her grubby hands on low vibe money

You have been totally rumbled sarah, go to school and learn how to run a business properly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think some people just have their posts limited so only followers can comment to stop trolls - I follow her and comments are open
Comments are limited on that post, don’t be fooled that’s an open and friendly space to share as I tried to comment earlier

Reactions: 6
So she refunded a few people and then decided to stop refunding for certain things?

Jason needs to get the hell out of that marriage. She hardly knew LD but had a 2 month affair? When you do something more than once it becomes a decision and not a mistake. They only met for the first time in person at the end of July did they not? Plus she was forced into admitting it because Georgia exposed them and then she all of sudden realised she was being manipulated?! What the ACTUAL duck.

And why did LD have all the money for BA in his account when the course was with NBBS? I mean obviously now we know it was through No Exit but again, that's her problem and no one else should be affected by it. Did he give her her half back then or what?

And I still don't understand the whole 'I made a million then lost it the same day'.

Everytime she does a live I'm left with a tonne more questions.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So she refunded a few people and then decided to stop refunding for certain things?

Jason needs to get the hell out of that marriage. She hardly knew LD but had a 2 month affair? When you do something more than once it becomes a decision and not a mistake. They only met for the first time in person at the end of July did they not? Plus she was forced into admitting it because Georgia exposed them and then she all of sudden realised she was being manipulated?! What the ACTUAL duck.

And why did LD have all the money for BA in his account when the course was with NBBS? I mean obviously now we know it was through No Exit but again, that's her problem and no one else should be affected by it. Did he give her her half back then or what?

And I still don't understand the whole 'I made a million then lost it the same day'.

I think she’s told so many lies she actually doesn’t know fact from fiction any more

Reactions: 8

She's just lying to get out of lying. She's told so many now she can't keep up with her own script, it's terribly funny to watch given that she thinks she's so much smarter than all of us 'trolls' who managed to dig up all of the evidence she'd been trying so hard to cover up or weedle out of.

Sarah, banging on and saying when people have asked you "Why did you go into business with him?" and responding that it can happen to anyone is bullshit. It took us Tattlers less than 10 minutes to google LD and find out everything we needed to know about him - how the hell weren't you able to do that? Oh, that's right - you were only concerned with reaching that £1m, I remember now.

Reactions: 7
She’s now posted the live
Is that the same one? I'm sure she was sat in what looked like her dining room on the one I watched? She now seems to be in her office for this one (also notice she created and added a fancy looking title screen... FFS, constantly all about the image) - unless she moved halfway through and I missed that.

Also, Sarah, wash that damn t-shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Very interesting from PTM. Let’s see what happens in reply!

(ps overuse of the babe and lover in her post though? Perhaps that’s her usual way of speaking but really?:sick:)
Oh that’s her thing! Literally her brand! Doesn’t matter, she’s the one who’s now stood up for everyone, she can say babe as much as she likes!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.