Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t agree with a lot of what Roseanne has posted but I lost my little girl 2.5 years ago 5 weeks before turning 3 😔💔 and her twin sister gets us through the days, I post on Insta with posts about missing my daughter as it’s how I deal and cope with my grief. I haven’t nor ever will share our little girl’s resting place as somethings should be kept private and I want to honour and respect my precious girl. Each to their own I say. I’m sure there are lots watching my stories/posts going oh Lord not this one posting morbid stories again but they can always skip/block…! 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's horrendous, and I hope you're doing OK.

I am presuming here, but somehow I doubt you're posting to nearly 150k followers, and instead sharing to an audience of people you mostly know. I'd also guess that you're not intertwining those posts with collabs and advertising businesses, or sharing events alongside snippets from the funeral, and worse. Perhaps my presumptions are wrong, but if they're right, then that's a whole different scenario.

Reactions: 8
That's horrendous, and I hope you're doing OK.

I am presuming here, but somehow I doubt you're posting to nearly 150k followers, and instead sharing to an audience of people you mostly know. I'd also guess that you're not intertwining those posts with collabs and advertising businesses, or sharing events alongside snippets from the funeral, and worse. Perhaps my presumptions are wrong, but if they're right, then that's a whole different scenario.
As myself and my husband say, we’ll never be ok ever again.
Your presumptions are all correct.
I empathise with Roseanna as her pain and heartache is what I’m going through each and every day. I don’t agree with the posting from the grave and showing the little girl at the grave and showing a coffee cup in front of a grave. Perhaps having being so public on all that poor Saoirse endured she feels she has to continue 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You can't pick and choose like that. Read any thread here, and I'm sure there are posts that you won't agree with. That's Tattle, that's the joys of being in the public eye, willingly. These aren't regular people trying to go about their daily lives under the radar. Every thread here is about a page with over 10k followers that chooses to share personal information with their followers, 145 thousand followers in this case.

Sharing personal moments and selling your family's privacy, is freely done in return for sponsored posts and freebies.

Where is the compassion, humanity & empathy for FR from her own family?

Or for Saoirse? Did she consent to images of her dead body and her funeral procession being shared to 145k+ people online, only to be shared by multiples of that figure?

No one here has denied how tough of a time they're naturally going through. No one here thinks it's normal to not only think about taking a picture of a coffee cup at your child's grave, but actually do it, upload it to Instagram and tag the café.

Two things can be true at once.
What's "normal" when you've lost a child? Or "normal" when you've a child with terminal cancer?

Can you really sit with yourself in your judgment of such a vulnerable person who has experienced the worst in life?

Yes, maybe it's not something you would do, or I would do, but why comment.

I really hope for her own sake she doesn't know that this thread exists.

Imagine experiencing the worst pain of your life and having strangers judge you for how you behave when coping with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What's "normal" when you've lost a child? Or "normal" when you've a child with terminal cancer?

Can you really sit with yourself in your judgment of such a vulnerable person who has experienced the worst in life?

Yes, maybe it's not something you would do, or I would do, but why comment.

I really hope for her own sake she doesn't know that this thread exists.

Imagine experiencing the worst pain of your life and having strangers judge you for how you behave when coping with it.
Welcome to Tattle... Anything posted by these people online is fair game, and no one here can say what should and shouldn't be talked about - it's literally in the rules.

I can sit very well with myself.

Reactions: 9
Wouldent your heart just break for that small girl
God love her she looking at her sisters grave.
Jezs can she be afforded any privacy.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
FR back with the happy x day messages today, said bye rather than good luck but there's still a bang of "perform for the camera" about it

Reactions: 9
FR back with the happy x day messages today, said bye rather than good luck but there's still a bang of "perform for the camera" about it
Followed by a story explaining that she is putting AD on it as she hopes to be working with the brand again in the future. That makes no sense, it's either an ad, or not... That's just a desperate attempt to get the brand to hire her again.

And another story thanking everyone that visited the grave over the weekend. The message she got from that follower shows the type of person that would visit a stranger's child's grave. The message saying the whole country felt her loss, etc. That's only pushing her in the wrong direction, making her feel like she needs to share all of this.

I'm happy to see FR will be starting play therapy soon, but I hope those sessions are kept private.

Reactions: 11
Followed by a story explaining that she is putting AD on it as she hopes to be working with the brand again in the future. That makes no sense, it's either an ad, or not... That's just a desperate attempt to get the brand to hire her again.

And another story thanking everyone that visited the grave over the weekend. The message she got from that follower shows the type of person that would visit a stranger's child's grave. The message saying the whole country felt her loss, etc. That's only pushing her in the wrong direction, making her feel like she needs to share all of this.

I'm happy to see FR will be starting play therapy soon, but I hope those sessions are kept private.
They won’t unfortunately. She’ll document it as a collaboration. I give up on this woman’s understanding of mothering. Sell what you want to make a living but think again on the back of a deceased child or living sibling.

Reactions: 6

No play therapist worth their salt would be taking a child in this situation until a good six months later.. and oh god yes, re private.

Reactions: 8
No play therapist worth their salt would be taking a child in this situation until a good six months later..
Very true, I only thought of that after, they generally don't recommend it in the immediate weeks and months after losing someone like that.

Reactions: 1