Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A whole highlight of a child saying good morning.
Do people actually watch these things.

Reactions: 9
Imagine going to your beautiful daughters grave and tagging a coffee shop with your coffee? For me a grave is a sacred place. I genuinely am perplexed by her behaviour?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
God for give me but next we will have OOFD grave style, tagging tan tan 10% of withmy code , it honestly gone beyond at this stage

Reactions: 10
Imagine going to your beautiful daughters grave and tagging a coffee shop with your coffee? For me a grave is a sacred place. I genuinely am perplexed by her behaviour?
Absolutely. I’ve never seen or heard anything like this before. Tagging the location of the cemetery too, no one needs to know that. Some day, if they haven’t already, they’re going to arrive to visit Saoirse & bump into strangers, who will start chatting to FR as if they know her personally, which they will feel they do after watching the family online for so long. No one in that family has her best interests at heart at the moment.
---
Are you actually serious?
Imagine using your daughters grave as a backdrop 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Tagging the location of the cemetery too, no one needs to know that. Some day, if they haven’t already, they’re going to arrive to visit Saoirse & bump into strangers
They already have, at least once! She had a story up about it, and it was mentioned here. She was delighted, I think they were from Wexford (completely open to correction on that), but definitely strangers. She mentioned the Nation's Child again, trying to get it to catch on.

There was a more recent one where she mentioned meeting a man at the grave, and it sounded like he was a stranger too, but the way it was worded, he may have been visiting a nearby grave and stopped off at Saoirse's too.

It is definitely something she welcomes, and I'd go so far as to say encourages!

Reactions: 7
So uncomfortable. Like is it an #AD?
Exactly.... and Iikely they have absolutely nothing to do with it. Tough situation though if they ask her to remove it no doubt she'll put them on blast and they'll be absolutely vilified.

I think she is vile. These are not the actions of someone who is demented with grief and doesn't know left from right. It's very very calculated (filming content for use after the child had passed away). She should be ashamed of herself if 'Dada' had a set of balls he'd take his other daughter and get her duck out of that tit show.

I don't follow her, never did, but I have taken an odd look from time to time via instanavigation or similar.
I thought the tagging about her tan and her dress was bad enough at an event, where she accepted an award given posthumously to Saoirse. But tagging a coffee shop at her graveside, what next? Seriously.

No one in that family has her best interests at heart at the moment.
---
Isn't this the truth.

Poor little FR. Her whole life from birth was with Saoirse very sick, which would have made for a far from ideal early childhood. Wouldn't you think, now Saoirse is gone, the last thing they'd want for their precious FR is for her to be on social media? I'd want to keep her safe and certainly wouldn't want thousands of strangers to recognise her by name.

I just can't understand Mama at all. Her one remaining baby and she has her front and centre on Instagram and the child still in playschool 🤢

Isn't this the truth.

Poor little FR. Her whole life from birth was with Saoirse very sick, which would have made for a far from ideal early childhood. Wouldn't you think, now Saoirse is gone, the last thing they'd want for their precious FR is for her to be on social media? I'd want to keep her safe and certainly wouldn't want thousands of strangers to recognise her by name.

I just can't understand Mama at all. Her one remaining baby and she has her front and centre on Instagram and the child still in playschool 🤢
That little girl is her ongoing ticket to instagram 'fame'. It's absolutely dreadful to see her being used like that. 😟

Reactions: 12
It’s not the coffee shop fault but I wouldn’t buy from it after seeing it being used at a child’s grave.
Ah come on, that is the most ridiculous comment. The owner didn’t ask her to post it, it’s not an ad, nor did she repost it. It’s hardly fair that she should lose customers due to who her other customers are or what they do.

Reactions: 27
Ah come on, that is the most ridiculous comment. The owner didn’t ask her to post it, it’s not an ad, nor did she repost it. It’s hardly fair that she should lose customers due to who her other customers are or what they do.
The most stupid comment on this whole thread. You wouldn't buy a coffee from the coffee shop for that reason?

Reactions: 9
It’s not the coffee shop fault but I wouldn’t buy from it after seeing it being used at a child’s grave.
Is this a joke? You acknowledge it’s not the coffee shops fault but you won’t give them business anyway? Help me understand your reasoning behind that

Reactions: 7
Is this a joke? You acknowledge it’s not the coffee shops fault but you won’t give them business anyway? Help me understand your reasoning behind that
This is the issue though, and exactly why I said id be really uncomfortable if I were that business owner. Rational or not people will associate it that post of a child's grave 🤷‍♀️
For the record I would have absolutely no problem giving them my business, they are entirely blameless here but it just highlights how fucked up the whole situation is.... I mean what has the world come to when someone is tagging a bleeping flat white at their child's grave.

Reactions: 6