Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The contrast in her skin today and the video she reshared from 2020 today on her stories… just be honest and say you got Botox, don’t be shiting on about having a good diet… lol 😂

Reactions: 10
The contrast in her skin today and the video she reshared from 2020 today on her stories… just be honest and say you got Botox, don’t be shiting on about having a good diet… lol 😂
Very obvious from her photos posted today that she has had work done.

Reactions: 3
I have two 1st cousins (sisters) who happened to end up married up there. The younger one continues to 'like' mama's posts.

The older one, however, who really does live in the locality (Kiltullagh would be her local church) posted a candle type thing on her Facebook page when Saoirse died but I noticed recently she deleted it.

I'm not in enough contact with cousin to ask, but she definitely would be at least acquainted with the Ronan family given where she lives. She's not an ardent SM user either which makes it all the more interesting she removed a tribute post.

Reactions: 2
I felt for Dadda Ollie when she had that fecking camera in his face when they were singing Happy Birthday to him and giving him his cake. How he didn't whack the phone out of her hand I'll never know. The poor guy trying to smile when he probably wanted to be left alone. Surely one story about his birthday would have been enough rather than the 50 she posted over the day.

I felt for Dadda Ollie when she had that fecking camera in his face when they were singing Happy Birthday to him and giving him his cake. How he didn't whack the phone out of her hand I'll never know. The poor guy trying to smile when he probably wanted to be left alone. Surely one story about his birthday would have been enough rather than the 50 she posted over the day.
But we wouldn't known it was his birthday without the 100 a 2 stories....

• Haha
It's the little girl that gets to me looking at the mother every time she's being filmed to see is she doing it right

Reactions: 9
Came here after I just seen a story online about FR graduation from preschool and the headline was about her sister promised her she would be there. I stopped following her as I wanted to stop amplification of her views with Saoirse was in her final months.

Im disgusted is nothing that poor child FR says private anymore. She might be comfortable sharing her grief as an adult that's her choice but that little girls identity shouldn't be so widely shared.

I hope we eventually get laws to protect children online from the over shareing from their parents

Reactions: 16