Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
saoirseandmama #2

There were well over 1000 posts on the first one, and no sign of it slowing down, so a new one was needed before the OG got shut down.

Anyone that wishes to do a summary of the first one, work away.

Reactions: 1
I don't think we need a summary of the last one at this time. Everyone on there was concerned about Saoirse and Farrah Rose and that's the key thing.

Reactions: 6
What an awful day for her family, glad to see media outlets showed respect to the family today.

Reactions: 3
I'm after watching the news and god my heart is broken, rte were so respectful of the families request, rosanna speech god the tears are flown, I have a child the same age as FR, and he was at a close family members funeral last year and honestly he hadn't a clue what was happening. But I'm sure FR will be supported there are many services there,

Sleep tight saoirse x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My own boy is the same age as Farrah Rose and I don’t know how I’d explain it to him I could hardly manage to tell him about the neighbours dog when it died poor child she will be totally bewildered and lonely for her big sister. But there are amazing children’s grief counsellors there and I’m sure her parents will sort that out in time. I don’t love the way Saoirse’s mam used the child’s illness to gain followers and all that but she did stop posting when Saoirse was at the end of her fight so at least there’s that. And her heart must be just shattered God love them you wouldn’t wish it on your enemies.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Myself and my husband cried watching the news last night. Mamas eulogy was so sad. I just keep thinking of them waking up this morning to the reality of it all. That she will never be in there house again and all the firsts they are about to face etc. I don’t agree with a lot of her insta posting but I’m not made of stone I’m heartbroken for them all 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Myself and my husband cried watching the news last night. Mamas eulogy was so sad. I just keep thinking of them waking up this morning to the reality of it all. That she will never be in there house again and all the firsts they are about to face etc. I don’t agree with a lot of her insta posting but I’m not made of stone I’m heartbroken for them all 💔
I agree with you 100% we all have empathy ❤ I watched her sermon from knock ( it's on YouTube but her story is amazing really

Reactions: 2
I think we’d all agree with you on that.

Reactions: 5
Well said, the first everything now 😢
I would say in time they might set up a foundation in her memory or something and throw themselves into that like Oscars Kids or similar if people are familiar with that.

Can't stop thinking of them must be hard for Farrah today probably be really hard

• Heart
RIP Saoirse.
I find it very odd that the death notice refers to a half sibling. I’ve never met half a person. It’s such a horrible term to use, and considering one of the people of who was involved in that notice is her father, it seems very cold.
Both girls have lost a sister, and it seems very cruel to reference her as an “also ran”. It doesn’t take from Saoirse’s connection to Farah to call them both sisters. It reminds me of when people refer to “adopted child” as if it makes a difference.

Reactions: 18
RIP Saoirse.
I find it very odd that the death notice refers to a half sibling. I’ve never met half a person. It’s such a horrible term to use, and considering one of the people of who was involved in that notice is her father, it seems very cold.
Both girls have lost a sister, and it seems very cruel to reference her as an “also ran”. It doesn’t take from Saoirse’s connection to Farah to call them both sisters. It reminds me of when people refer to “adopted child” as if it makes a difference.
Maybe the Mother of the half sister insisted on that wording if she was to be mentioned, nobody knows .. either way its heartbreaking

Maybe the Mother of the half sister insisted on that wording if she was to be mentioned, nobody knows .. either way its heartbreaking
I find it impossible to believe that any mother would want her child referred to as this. But she wouldn’t have any say anyway.
Whatever happened between adults, no child should be treated as less than. We are a blended family, and there’s no hierarchy of love, titles or belonging. Family is family.

Reactions: 14
But the sister is an adult, so surely her mother would have no say on the wording. I can't see the girl herself saying 'put me down as a half sister'. There's obviously some issue there, due to the fact she was never mentioned before.

I think it wasn't the time or the place to use the word 'half'. It's a death notice, not a DNA analysis (where full vs half sibling might be an important distinction)!!
When we saw on Insta how much Dada Ollie doted on and worshipped the two girls (and rightly so), it makes my heart break for their older sister. Whatever the situation is, she is his full daughter.
I feel for all the family and hope they're well supported and minded going forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
RIP Saoirse.
Mama probably tossed a coin.

Heads for half.
Tails for illegitimate.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I’ve been listening to the mamma and taking a look properly at the insta and I’ve changed my mind a lot on the mam. Used to think she was a mam who capitalised on the daughters cancer for her own attention and fame. I still believe there’s an element of that. Especially when you watch back their videos and see the micro moments where the daughter is clearly irritated at the mam’s pushiness but then realises there’s a camera there and quickly smiles nicely.

BUT I think the mam and family are decent especially with the donating excess money raised for the daughter for others; she came across as incredibly grateful and appreciative of the support etc. And the whole situation is a nightmare for any parent. I think inevitably the mam will go on to raise money and support for other families. Yes she’s a bit hyper but I don’t think she’s as bad as I initially assumed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve been listening to the mamma and taking a look properly at the insta and I’ve changed my mind a lot on the mam. Used to think she was a mam who capitalised on the daughters cancer for her own attention and fame. I still believe there’s an element of that. Especially when you watch back their videos and see the micro moments where the daughter is clearly irritated at the mam’s pushiness but then realises there’s a camera there and quickly smiles nicely.

BUT I think the mam and family are decent especially with the donating excess money raised for the daughter for others; she came across as incredibly grateful and appreciative of the support etc. And the whole situation is a nightmare for any parent. I think inevitably the mam will go on to raise money and support for other families. Yes she’s a bit hyper but I don’t think she’s as bad as I initially assumed.
Time will tell, I see her coming back and gaining followers same way Rachel gory did

She doesn't look as grabby since she removed "email for collabs" from her bio but remember the girls in the awful Tesco summer garb that she advertised, and that Carraig Donn try on, and the 'oh can anyone recommend a makeup brush cleaner" post and the next day the gifted one? Taking Saoirse to the bperfect Galway launch when flu/RSV and other viruses were raging before Christmas?

All that without forgetting poor FR performing for the camera like a trained pet with her "Happy Xday" videos.

My heart goes out to them at this sad time but Roseanna would do well to delete the socials and focus on being a Mammy to FR and abandon all wannabe influencer carry on.

Reactions: 12
Well said, the first everything now 😢
I would say in time they might set up a foundation in her memory or something and throw themselves into that like Oscars Kids or similar if people are familiar with that.
I hope they don't set up a charity. There are enough charities already. Would be better helping an existing reputable charity than setting up a new one.

Reactions: 6