Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a joke? You acknowledge it’s not the coffee shops fault but you won’t give them business anyway? Help me understand your reasoning behind that
Exactly, unless they have graveside kiosks, what customers do with their coffee is up to themselves

Reactions: 4
Why post about the cousins christing and not going.
I'm sure everyone would understand why they are not attending.

Reactions: 6
I will probably get slated for this but they were able to go to a formal black tie event to accept an award and get all dressed up, pose for photos etc but can't go to a christening for their nephew which you would imagine would only mainly have family members in attendance.

Reactions: 36
I will probably get slated for this but they were able to go to a formal black tie event for accept an award and get all dressed up, pose for photos etc but can't go to a christening for their nephew which you would imagine would only mainly have family members in attendance.
ya I thought the exact same, I would rather be with my family dressed in anything than in black tie surrounded by strangers

I suppose it depends on what is more insta worthy for some

Reactions: 12
I will probably get slated for this but they were able to go to a formal black tie event to accept an award and get all dressed up, pose for photos etc but can't go to a christening for their nephew which you would imagine would only mainly have family members in attendance.
Agree plus she made it about her and poor Saoirse that she will be missed etc yes she will but it would have been the nephew’s special day

Reactions: 9
Wouldn't that be a safe space amongst family who would understand if you were quiet or teary. Also letting Farrah Rose have fun with cousins etc. If you've no problem posting online to strangers you should have no problem spending time with loved ones.

Wouldn't that be a safe space amongst family who would understand if you were quiet or teary. Also letting Farrah Rose have fun with cousins etc. If you've no problem posting online to strangers you should have no problem spending time with loved ones.
Quiet won't generate content though.

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure why she feels the need to tell us this either. Go or don’t go it’s a private family function.

Reactions: 10
Mamma could do with having a read of this. Now, in fairness, she doesn't share all of the things mentioned in this post, but she does share FR's very private grief, and the daily news performance is unsettling and unnecessary too.
IMG_8099.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Mamma could do with having a read of this. Now, in fairness, she doesn't share all of the things mentioned in this post, but she does share FR's very private grief, and the daily news performance is unsettling and unnecessary too.
View attachment 2984833
Mama shared every minute of Farrah toilet training a few years back, even went as far as showing what was in the potty it was beyond disgusting carry on. So I don't think she'll stop now. The poor child.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Mama shared every minute of Farrah toilet training a few years back, even went as far as showing what was in the potty it was beyond disgusting carry on. So I don't think she'll stop now. The poor child.
OMG, she didn't 😲 Wow, I'm actually shocked that she did that to the poor child. I wasn't watching back then so didn't know.

Showing what's in the potty - who does that?! Dr Niamh is spot on in that story above - you wouldn't film an adult on the toilet and share it so why film a toddler toilet training. That's unforgivable. Poor FR. I'm actually angry hearing this. So this desperate attention seeking isn't just since Saoirse became very unwell so. It's going on years 😱

Reactions: 11
That child is being coached. Notice how she glances towards mum at the end.
Thought exactly the same it's actually so sad to see .
She looking at the camera to see was it done OK.
Dr Niamh Lynch I love her
she allways has a pop at these fame hungry insta huns.
Sue Dan House was the same recently showing her sons potty training.
And she had a major pop about those milky mates for holding up babys bottles I think your one from solo mums was useing it.
I just can't get my head around parents documenting every aspect of their child's life to so so many strangers.

Reactions: 6
Thought exactly the same it's actually so sad to see .
She looking at the camera to see was it done OK.
Dr Niamh Lynch I love her
she allways has a pop at these fame hungry insta huns.
Sue Dan House was the same recently showing her sons potty training.
And she had a major pop about those milky mates for holding up babys bottles I think your one from solo mums was useing it.
I just can't get my head around parents documenting every aspect of their child's life to so so many strangers.
well Brian Dowling is insisting on training Blake who isn’t even 2, so we will have another dose of potty training

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I don't follow this one and never did, but it breaks my heart to read that she exploits the little girl so much.
The child has no idea what is going on, and is in no position to consent to being used like that.

Someone mentioned upthread that she is due to start play therapy. More attention for the mother. 🙄 Nobody should know a thing about that little girl except her family. It's all wrong.

Reactions: 7
I've a child the same age as FR and I actually tried to get him to do one if the announcement, honestly he wasn't able without a lot of "coaching "

Reactions: 2
I've a child the same age as FR and I actually tried to get him to do one if the announcement, honestly he wasn't able without a lot of "coaching "
One of mine is the same age & like yours would need a lot of practice so I just don’t bother. She’s happy to make little videos of herself on her toy camera but she’s very aware that real phones have a real audience so she freezes up

View attachment 2984833
Toilet training journey that’s a clear hint to the dowlings

After Dr Niamh's post above yesterday specifically mentioning we shouldn't be seeing kid's bedrooms on SM, we're treated to seeing FR's bedroom and bedtime story tonight. Wonder if it's on purpose or a coincidence?

• Sad