Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After Dr Niamh's post above yesterday specifically mentioning we shouldn't be seeing kid's bedrooms on SM, we're treated to seeing FR's bedroom and bedtime story tonight. Wonder if it's on purpose or a coincidence?
Poor child’s pants on show as she’s getting under the covers 😡😡. I bet she wouldn’t put herself on social media if her own underwear was on show.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Poor child’s pants on show as she’s getting under the covers 😡😡. I bet she wouldn’t put herself on social media if her own underwear was on show.
I skipped through so didn't notice that - shocking. Such an invasion of the little one's privacy. And FR didn't seem aware she was being filmed, from the bit I saw anyway. Imagine actually setting up a camera to film something so intimate, and something that should be a safe place and a safe time for FR.

Reactions: 9
I skipped through so didn't notice that - shocking. Such an invasion of the little one's privacy. And FR didn't seem aware she was being filmed, from the bit I saw anyway. Imagine actually setting up a camera to film something so intimate, and something that should be a safe place and a safe time for FR.
Definitely wasn’t spur of the moment either. FR wondering why mum has earrings on & then says you only wear them going somewhere fancy, then the camera stops. Totally planned for the gram

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait for the free return visit to Adare Manor. she will be able to go and post …mark my words.

Reactions: 5
After Dr Niamh's post above yesterday specifically mentioning we shouldn't be seeing kid's bedrooms on SM, we're treated to seeing FR's bedroom and bedtime story tonight. Wonder if it's on purpose or a coincidence?
Someone i know thinks shes a blogger, she has pics of her childs bedroom on her grid, school, loads of things! Its actually unnerving

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Someone i know thinks shes a blogger, she has pics of her childs bedroom on her grid, school, loads of things! Its actually unnerving
So inappropriate, isn't it? Has she any idea the dodgy characters who could be watching and even saving her stories. And these weirdos know the layout of FR'S bedroom now on top of everything else. She really needs am education in basic social media safety. I just feel so sorry for FR.

Reactions: 6
There's no good reason to EVER show a child's bedroom, a private space, on social media. I can't understand anyone who does it.

Reactions: 13
A child's home should be the safest of safe places, for them.
And their parents should be the fiercest guardians of that safety and privacy. What on earth is she playing at!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine a preschooler asking for a group hug from her parents and mom saying wait lets do a reel even the poor dog doesn't know what she should be doing weather to jump up or not.

I was a child in a family that lost a child following a long illness and tbh never felt enough as the grief of a parent is so huge, and there is a part missing forever, I used to think it might have been better if it had been me she wouldn't be so sad, obviously I understand it now as an adult with my own kids and when I told my mother she said it didn't matter she loved us all and wanted us all with her but it does leave its mark.

I do totally get they are all in bits and trying to find a way through the grief but that little girl needs unconditional love she isn't an actress or child model she is little more than a toddler at home in her own house missing her big sister, Just let her be to eat her breakfast watch tv or hop into bed without being recorded.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Flogging away. Using the platform her poor sick daughter created. It’s just shocking. She is exploiting the other wee mite too. This kinda stuff really needs to end

Reactions: 15
Flogging away. Using the platform her poor sick daughter created. It’s just shocking. She is exploiting the other wee mite too. This kinda stuff really needs to end
Adding reference to her deceased daughter to work related content that depends on having a large following is just sick.

• Wow
see how she thanks them for their patience for last 6 months , making it look like she waited 6’months after Saoirse , she waited 3 and couldn’t wait to get back to show off her bod that she’s clearly in love with . What a twit !

Wow I actually feel so uncomfortable looking at her "influencing" on a page that was all about poor Saoirse. Maybe I was naiive but I didn't think she'd go back to all this, so soon anyway. And of course adding in about how happy Saoirse would be about it just to stop the negative comments from people

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can't believe she tagged a psychologist and thanked them. Then little FR has to photographed with a little girl who seems to be the psychologists child. Is nothing private anymore

Reactions: 11
She got a taste for 'fame' through poor little Saoirse, may she rest in peace.

Let her show herself off as much as she likes 🥴 but she should not be exploiting the little girl like that. I wish someone would have a word, but I doubt she would listen if they did.

I can't believe she tagged a psychologist and thanked them. Then little FR has to photographed with a little girl who seems to be the psychologists child. Is nothing private anymore
Surprised a psychologist allows her daughter's face to appear on social media, but I see she has her on her own page too 😡 She (the psychologist) must have missed Dr Niamh's posts this week.