Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean what has the world come to when someone is tagging a bleeping flat white at their child's grave.
Exactly. I'd say someone needs to have a word but I can well imagine she would eat them without salt.

I think she got addicted to the 'fame' and now she can't let go. Fair enough, document her own story, if it helps. There's no denying the terrible loss, she, her husband and family have suffered. It's horrendous.

But she is robbing the little girl of her privacy, as well as (imo) disrespecting Saoirse RIP, with her ongoing sharing of what should be private memories.
And as long as saddos are encouraging her with their comments and likes, she will keep on doing just that. 😔

Reactions: 10
There is a new thing out now you put some code on a grave stone and people can scan it on their phone to see pics etc of the deceased person.
Each to their own

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Just seen the Katie healy, her beautiful daughter has a life limited condition, the have hit a bump in the road as respect for her daughter she won't be posting the bad sides of what her daughter is going through

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just seen the Katie healy, her beautiful daughter has a life limited condition, the have hit a bump in the road as respect for her daughter she won't be posting the bad sides of what her daughter is going through
A mother with respect for her child's privacy.
I hope she will be OK x

Reactions: 4
There is a new thing out now you put some code on a grave stone and people can scan it on their phone to see pics etc of the deceased person.
Each to their own
Yes. Twins and Me did an #AD for this with her Dad's (RIP) grave as #AD. I think Rachel Gorry did the same. Watch this space with Rosanna - she may make some money from it :cry:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
If I was that cafe owner I'd be so uncomfortable with that post.
It’s not the coffee shop fault but I wouldn’t buy from it after seeing it being used at a child’s grave. Worst and sickest collab ever seen . Unbelievable carried out by a parent. The hand with coffee placed over a child’s grave. Too upsetting

Reactions: 2
I’m feeling really bad for this cafe owner after seeing comments here. It’s not her fault!!!

Reactions: 15
It’s not the coffee shop fault but I wouldn’t buy from it after seeing it being used at a child’s grave. Worst and sickest collab ever seen . Unbelievable carried out by a parent. The hand with coffee placed over a child’s grave. Too upsetting
I doubt it was a collab, that would imply the coffee shop asked her to tag them in exchange for payment/payment in kind. I'm sure the owner is as horrified as us tattlers.

Reactions: 13
Something about her sets my teeth so on edge. I obviously cannot imagine the heartbreak of losing a child (nor do I want to) but she has a child living who needs her. FR deserves a full and happy childhood, not to be reminded how something “is missing” constantly.

Reactions: 9
I don’t agree with a lot of what Roseanne has posted but I lost my little girl 2.5 years ago 5 weeks before turning 3 😔💔 and her twin sister gets us through the days, I post on Insta with posts about missing my daughter as it’s how I deal and cope with my grief. I haven’t nor ever will share our little girl’s resting place as somethings should be kept private and I want to honour and respect my precious girl. Each to their own I say. I’m sure there are lots watching my stories/posts going oh Lord not this one posting morbid stories again but they can always skip/block…! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is grief. People respond in different ways to grief and this is how she is coping at present.

While people find it weird, I honestly think she can do what she wants. She just lost her child. It's unimaginable and a pain you will never recover from.

I usually like tattle for the gossip but this whole thread is so depressingly toxic. Where's the compassion, humanity & empathy

Reactions: 11
I don't judge her for the way she's grieving but I really wish she would leave the little one off line, she can't consent to herself being filmed at her sisters grave , it's not right .

Reactions: 17
I don't judge her for the way she's grieving but I really wish she would leave the little one off line, she can't consent to herself being filmed at her sisters grave , it's not right .
I know. I get it. I dont like kids being shown online. Seems to be a culture now among influencers which isnt right.

But I doubt she's thinking clearly right now. I imagine social media is providing some comfort right now and maybe she is sharing too much but i honestly just feel so bad for her. I'd say it provides some relief from the pain. Getting responses from strangers etc. I've two young girls and I honestly don't know how I would survive if one of them passed away

Reactions: 6
I don’t agree with a lot of what Roseanne has posted but I lost my little girl 2.5 years ago 5 weeks before turning 3 😔💔 and her twin sister gets us through the days, I post on Insta with posts about missing my daughter as it’s how I deal and cope with my grief. I haven’t nor ever will share our little girl’s resting place as somethings should be kept private and I want to honour and respect my precious girl. Each to their own I say. I’m sure there are lots watching my stories/posts going oh Lord not this one posting morbid stories again but they can always skip/block…! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm so sorry to hear about your little girl ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How brave of you to post. It pretty much sums up how I approach this acount. People have different ways of getting through their pain.

Reactions: 2
That's it world.

I'm officially done.
I think that post makes it sound a bit worse than it is. It's not photos of the person after they died, but more like a memorial site, where you can read about the person and see some photos from when they were alive. Perhaps still weird for some, but I don't see much harm in it. It's just a QR code at the grave. I wouldn't bother with it myself, but if it was a choice between that and sharing a picture of a coffee at my child's grave, tagging the café, I think the QR code is on the better end of the scale.

Reactions: 7
This is a coffee cup being held over a child’s grave and the shop being tagged. No one can tell me that’s dignified or humanely respectful.

Reactions: 12
I usually like tattle for the gossip but this whole thread is so depressingly toxic. Where's the compassion, humanity & empathy
You can't pick and choose like that. Read any thread here, and I'm sure there are posts that you won't agree with. That's Tattle, that's the joys of being in the public eye, willingly. These aren't regular people trying to go about their daily lives under the radar. Every thread here is about a page with over 10k followers that chooses to share personal information with their followers, 145 thousand followers in this case.

Sharing personal moments and selling your family's privacy, is freely done in return for sponsored posts and freebies.

Where is the compassion, humanity & empathy for FR from her own family?

Or for Saoirse? Did she consent to images of her dead body and her funeral procession being shared to 145k+ people online, only to be shared by multiples of that figure?

No one here has denied how tough of a time they're naturally going through. No one here thinks it's normal to not only think about taking a picture of a coffee cup at your child's grave, but actually do it, upload it to Instagram and tag the café.

Two things can be true at once.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21