Sandra Murphy #8 Sandy & Colms rent mishaps, can we blame it on the japs?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s prob flat out fake tanning and curling the hair for tomorrow’s broadcast to the nation…hopefully the fake eyelashes won’t be lob sided

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s prob flat out fake tanning and curling the hair for tomorrow’s broadcast to the nation…hopefully the fake eyelashes won’t be lob sided
She is only salivating at the mouth with the thoughts of the broadcast tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Insta V reality 😆
The reality isn’t great. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig 🐖 💄

She is only salivating at the mouth with the thoughts of the broadcast tomorrow.
And doing that hard swallowing that she does…

Still she’s probably in for a few quid in the social welfare payments and she’ll have the double childer allowance for her Christmas shopping 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The reality isn’t great. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig 🐖 💄

Still she’s probably in for a few quid in the social welfare payments and she’ll have the double childer allowance for her Christmas shopping 👍
i think she’s so much better without all the filters..

Reactions: 1

she so benifit street

Oh stop...I'm knotted here :LOL:

Wonder if she'll share all that with us tomorrow "as it's coming out"...

Someone was saying on here before is she on the spectrum/ is there a bit of a want in her…robo vacuum and the cost of living crisis.. bragging that a seedy affair is the most romantic thing to come out of Fianna Fáil/ pretending the other kids don’t exist..I wonder if there’s any self awareness there at all
I think that was me! I do think there’s something mentally wrong with her. Her behaviour on all levels isn’t right. Boil it down and she’s a text book narcissist

Reactions: 5
I think that was me! I do think there’s something mentally wrong with her. Her behaviour on all levels isn’t right. Boil it down and she’s a text book narcissist
I think I asked too ha. I hope her buddy micheal Martin has enough money set aside to build the tattle prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ya definitely a narcissist.. I’d say she would do anything to climb to the top.. hopefully she’s busy prepping for her big moment today educating the masses

hi randy hope u not brakin d law

To qualify for the One-Parent Family Payment (OFP) you must:

• Be aged under 66
  • Be the parent, step-parent, adoptive parent or legal guardian of a child under a certain age - see ‘Age limit for a child’ below
  • Be the main carer of at least one child under the age limit. The child must live with you. OFP is not paid if the parents have joint equal custody of a child or children.
  • Pass a means test – a means test looks at any income that you have – see ‘How your income is assessed for the One-Parent Family Payment’ below
  • Live in Ireland and meet the habitual residence condition – find out more about exemptions from the habitual residency condition.
  • Not be living with a spouse, civil partner or cohabiting

hi randy hope u not brakin d law

To qualify for the One-Parent Family Payment (OFP) you must:

• Be aged under 66
  • Be the parent, step-parent, adoptive parent or legal guardian of a child under a certain age - see ‘Age limit for a child’ below
  • Be the main carer of at least one child under the age limit. The child must live with you. OFP is not paid if the parents have joint equal custody of a child or children.
  • Pass a means test – a means test looks at any income that you have – see ‘How your income is assessed for the One-Parent Family Payment’ below
  • Live in Ireland and meet the habitual residence condition – find out more about exemptions from the habitual residency condition.
  • Not be living with a spouse, civil partner or cohabiting
Oh! So she doesn’t qualify?? Could Randy be defrauding the system? 😂👏

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Who is taking bets that baby will be either in the carrrier or on the breast while giving it all about the budget?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd say she is curling the hair as i type and she might give a glimpse of ck also as he will be glued to the budget as they both obviously care so much about us common subjects . And then she will give her speech to us stupid people too 🙄😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.