Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
This thread is bizarre tonight..
some women don’t like being called out on their behaviour..riding a guy who is engaged with kids obviously isn’t a good look and shows the level of desperation there..I feel bad for her sometimes but making fun of a death is really messed up..
We know that new account posting here was you. Imagine making a second account and then posting to complain about the posts you made!

And this was you also - https://tattle.life/threads/sandra-...n-we-blame-it-on-the-japs.33734/post-12082717

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

brandambassador

VIP Member
There’s a group that worked WITH (and not for like she would tell you) Sandy in Dunnes who were brought back together via this thread and also social media when the Sandy/Colm/Hola Baby came out at the start of this year. Many stories to tell based on how she used bully people, how she pretended she was running the place and so on! There’s a private FB group chat but a bigger WhatsApp group because not everyone has FB. The dunnes group would still have connections to dunnes staff today, there’s 2 left that would have worked WITH (and not FOR) Sandy & the newbies since would have been informed of who she is/who she wants to be as she frequents the shop for Savida & Moët regularly! Usually the group updates were ‘Sandy spotted in green dress / pushing buggy’ etc but last week they all had it that Sandy had made direct contact with the shop requesting that she be issued a list of the names of staff she worked with when she was there, and stated it was part of a data breach / defamation complaint for an online forum. They assume she wanted the names so that she could tick off who she was a cunt to (everyone) & perhaps try and intimidate then between tattle names and insta maybe? She was told NO anyway, as quite obviously you cannot ask for information like that. But apparently there were so many big words used in her request she probably thought she was scaring the shit out of them to send the info

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

square_spoon

VIP Member
Not allegedly if you witnessed it first hand!
Perhaps we could take some sage words of advice from the bloater as regards committing to recollections of events and say ‘It was my understanding she bullied work colleagues’

Boom Colm, boom 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

uncleted

VIP Member
saw a certain Ex in ballincollig 2day with her Daughter. 2 bruises on her face so she’s obviously just accident prone. Doubt Colm ever laid a hand on her 😂😂
What are you implying by this? Your post is vague, which adds no value to the thread so I can only assume you went to the effort of creating an account and posting such content to suggest something about Colms ex or derail the narrative. No one contributing to this thread gets a reaction out of Colms ex other than we’re all absolutely delighted for her for her lucky escape so your post seems to be serving a different audience… I thought logic was a prerequisite for law courses 🤔 perhaps not

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I’m prob in the minority but I do think sleeping with a man with a family and young kids and then twisting the knife online publicly does make you a bad person…as does mocking people with disabilities and making racist slurs on live tv..

But ya I’d say the little baby definitely softened her mother in regards to her behaviour down a boreen/ in discounted hotels.. I think being a mother will hopefully make her a better person

• Heart

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Thanks to @brandambassador for this absolute cracking’ title!!!

It’s all gone tits up for Randy. The single mother on benefits is living between the halting site and mammys house. She’s also been seen holidaying in a caravan park🤭

Her ‘love’ is in the media for all the wrong reasons…withholding the deposit from a tenant in his rental property and not declaring his rental property. Between the Irish Independent and The Neil Prenderville show he took a right roasting. He refused to comment when contacted which means only one thing … he’s guilty AF.

Meanwhile, Randy is going out of her way to pretend she’s soooo in love, the happiest she’s ever been, buying discounted bed linen and promoting skincare for 60+ year olds.

She’s manifesting her long term strategic goals which seem to include:
Talking in to the phone like a gobshite
Coffee dates
Eating out and consuming copious quantities of alcohol
Pretending to be happy
Being the first woman in the world EVER to breastfeed
Turning her nose up at crèche workers

Feel free to add to this….

off ye go tattlers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

brandambassador

VIP Member
In terms of people working with her before- don’t give too much information. I know for a fact she has been contacting Dunnes about names because it was mentioned before (👋 hi saggy tits x) about working with her and timelines and she was trying to tie that up with dunnes HQ and user names here (she got nowhere because the law graduate herself didn’t realise that GDPR would mean you cannot ask for a staff list from the 00’s just because you are alleging that these people are on tattle). I know this for a fact. Now she’s failed everytime she’s tried to find out people from here because as much as she mentions the harmful offences act, the thing is things said on here are true and people know the story, so until something false and harmful IS said she can continue running to the guards, judges, dunnes HR (no luck with Dunnes regional HR I believe sandra!!?!) she will fucking hate to read this 😂- tattle is here a good few years. If the likes of Mrs hinch can’t do anything about it then Sandy sure can’t!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird to have a newborn in the car for hours and hours for no apparent reason? First the back end of Kerry and now Fermanagh.. the poor thing stuck in the car seat for that long..so unnecessary

Reactions: 18

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I mentioned on a previous thread but anybody that was at that little girls christening a few years ago and saw how Colm carried on when drunk would believe the dv/ safety order rumours aswell.. and that was in front of a room full of people so to joke about ‘bruises’ is a bit below the belt when god only knows what went on there..
saw a certain Ex in ballincollig 2day with her Daughter. 2 bruises on her face so she’s obviously just accident prone. Doubt Colm ever laid a hand on her 😂😂

Reactions: 17

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Don't suppose you've take screenshot of those conversations??
It’s not on my phone but I definitely could get them if Sandy tries to Sue anyone for telling the truth..

i said it on the last thread aswell but Sandy if your reading here the WhatsApp group names are ‘tips and tits’ and ‘broadsheet bandits’…jokes from Colm about her plastic surgery /clown face and her weight..jokes about her trying to be a politician and from when Colm got her pregnant.. she needs to be ‘investigating’ her partner instead of people on tattle

oh and lots of chat about how Colm had no lady mayoress because he was caught with a hooker..

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I think she planned it, to force Colms hand so he would then be single when the news came out.
She didn’t plan it very well. I’m I would at least have tried to find some wealthy business man living a luxurious lifestyle …not a tyre salesman with a spare tyre living on a shared site….

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
I was thinking last night when I went to bed about her and how insulting she is to other women when she harps on that her digital citizen was z miracle baby. She had seggs a few times and got pregnant. She never stops to think about the endless women who have miscarriages ,years of ivf etc before they have s miracle baby and when a large amount of women never do get to have a baby. She is completely brain dead and a disgrace to society.
Totally agree. I think she uses the miracle word to give the impression they were in a committed relationship and trying for a baby. When we all know the reality 🙄

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
There is something so tacky about someone who thinks she speaks on behalf of the government whacking up #af for Nike links to make money.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Dancinghippo

Chatty Member
She's trying to be like that woman that had her baby in the Dail last week but that woman's reasons were for Dail matters this one has no reason to bring her baby along to this thing

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I’m sorry now but she needs to start putting that baby’s needs above her own..ridiculous to drag a 2 month old to Dublin for a vanity project

corkmicky

Ok two/ three days and not a peep out of Randy ever since Rosie was caught out talking to herself!! Not even an update on her breakfast nor a SweetKing promo?!?

Somethings up Tattlers... I smell DRAMA... and you know what, Im here for it!!

Do you think Rosie has deep pockets?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Corkieee

She is so unrelatable. I'm a first time mother and it has been so challenging and tough! Sandra then dolled to the nines and never gives any realistic views of a new baby. So full of 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 15