Sandra Murphy #8 Sandy & Colms rent mishaps, can we blame it on the japs?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another copy and paste job for people who don’t have access to the mainstream media but do go to her for all their news needs! She’s such a delusional idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As a question time !!!
She’s neither qualified or elected to answer questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I was wondering why she was so quiet yesterday, obviously spent all day preparing today’s press releases, a day too late, we all know what was in Yesterday budget

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see her boss is in the paper saying how expensive the electricity is in the hotel. She'll have to shag in the dark when she moves into the city this year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I see her boss is in the paper saying how expensive the electricity is in the hotel. She'll have to shag in the dark when she moves into the city this year.
To be fair if I was shagging him I’d be thrilled it was under the cover of darkness 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m far from a supermodel myself but he has to be one of the most unfortunate looking ladies men…and also has anybody even seen his birth certificate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who has time to be typing up those script posts and who the fcuk has time it read them.

Reactions: 4
Who has time to be typing up those script posts and who the fcuk has time it read them.
The thing is she thinks by posting rehashed material she is being politically active. She's not even a political blogger more like political blubber, which is also her taste in men it seems

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she should just give up the politics now at this stage, it’s embarrassing..she might have had some hope if she put effort into her job as a local area rep instead of acting like the Fianna Fáil Trollop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she should just give up the politics now at this stage, it’s embarrassing..she might have had some hope if she put effort into her job as a local area rep instead of acting like the Fianna Fáil Trollop
Is she still a Local Area Rep?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.