Sandra Murphy #8 Sandy & Colms rent mishaps, can we blame it on the japs?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @brandambassador for this absolute cracking’ title!!!

It’s all gone tits up for Randy. The single mother on benefits is living between the halting site and mammys house. She’s also been seen holidaying in a caravan park🤭

Her ‘love’ is in the media for all the wrong reasons…withholding the deposit from a tenant in his rental property and not declaring his rental property. Between the Irish Independent and The Neil Prenderville show he took a right roasting. He refused to comment when contacted which means only one thing … he’s guilty AF.

Meanwhile, Randy is going out of her way to pretend she’s soooo in love, the happiest she’s ever been, buying discounted bed linen and promoting skincare for 60+ year olds.

She’s manifesting her long term strategic goals which seem to include:
Talking in to the phone like a gobshite
Coffee dates
Eating out and consuming copious quantities of alcohol
Pretending to be happy
Being the first woman in the world EVER to breastfeed
Turning her nose up at crèche workers

Feel free to add to this….

off ye go tattlers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird to have a newborn in the car for hours and hours for no apparent reason? First the back end of Kerry and now Fermanagh.. the poor thing stuck in the car seat for that long..so unnecessary

Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird to have a newborn in the car for hours and hours for no apparent reason? First the back end of Kerry and now Fermanagh.. the poor thing stuck in the car seat for that long..so unnecessary
That’s a good 4.5 hour drive….completely unnecessary with a 8 wee old.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Sandra I thought you'd Dan on speed dial. Why ask us mere mortals about medical advice

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She literally just said a few weeks ago she only takes advice from trained medical professionals and for people to stop messaging her with advice…this is all just a ploy for engagement..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She literally just said a few weeks ago she only takes advice from trained medical professionals and for people to stop messaging her with advice…this is all just a ploy for engagement..
She ain’t gonna get engagement when all she does is block followers…just sayin‘

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20220922-233454_Facebook.jpg

His partner in another jurisdiction, your man stressing how local he is and he living out in the slurry and silage

• Haha
Yes 100%

Reactions: 2
The state of the pair of them…her with her tit out in enniskillen and him huffing and puffing walking down the street in Ballincollig….

Wonder has he paid his taxes on that rental income?

Reactions: 4
I can’t get over story time for a new born! Between that and taking endless selfies 🙄

• Haha
I was a bit shocked at that too...you'd think she would have stayed closer to Cork rather than all that driving with an infant. Wonder what her mother makes of the whole thing:confused:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.