Sandra Murphy #8 Sandy & Colms rent mishaps, can we blame it on the japs?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s probably a good looking bar maid in cliffords and that’s why he’s always in there..

How is she ok with him drinking in the middle of the day, on a weekday with a newborn at home.. I’d say she would let him do anything to hang onto him…it’s actually sad

And the tax payer then paying his council wages and he’s drinking away on a workday.. definitely a drinking problem there

Reactions: 6
I’m at a Christening in cork today, not too far from Ballincollig. When I say they are the talk of the place! (Christening totally unrelated to them, a cousin of mine, a nobody!) my cousins, my aunts and even gran aunt all know the goss here. There’s no hope of him getting into the dail no way. They would want to find a cure for cancer and house all the homeless before anyone respects them. And everyone here is a cork north central voter where they elect for.
Out of curiosity @brandambassador what were they saying?Just the usual stuff of he left his family etc or is any new tea being spilled?

Reactions: 2
I wonder are herself and CK even a couple anymore or are the “romantic” photos just to show for the public? She doesn’t really seem to have much contact with him behind the scenes especially if he is out on his own most of the time. Maybe it would be bad for re-election purposes if things weren’t seen to be going well

Reactions: 5
I wonder are herself and CK even a couple anymore or are the “romantic” photos just to show for the public? She doesn’t really seem to have much contact with him behind the scenes especially if he is out on his own most of the time. Maybe it would be bad for re-election purposes if things weren’t seen to be going well
It looked like the sister in law was pulling them together. 🤔

Reactions: 3
Out of curiosity @brandambassador what were they saying?Just the usual stuff of he left his family etc or is any new tea being spilled?
Many of me & my friends/cousins my age would know Sandy of old from her secondary school & Dunnes stores era. So we often goss about her but our aunts & extended families were there & my 92 year old gran aunt said ‘he’s an awful scut cheating on his long term partner, not paying back a deposit & taking Sandra to hotels’. This woman is not on socials & spends her days knitting & cooking! Like everyone here, we all remember Sandy ‘moving into the city’ for the jazz last year & so obviously riding in hotels. Aunts & uncles of mine said you’d always give someone a chance but that as Lord Mayor people say him just turning up for photo ops and these things he tried to allege he was part of - he wasn’t it was literally all photos. Not one person had something positive to say, everyone agreed no way would they OR Fianna Fáil to be honest , get their votes anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whatever about cheating and drinking..but if he has a safety order against him for dv and all the other illegal stuff… he shouldn’t be the chairman of the joint policing committee/ a public rep and he shouldn’t be in a position where venerable people, including young women would be coming to him for any kind of help..

FF seriously need to do a proper background check on him, it’s crazy

• Wow
Reactions: 7
CK looked very awkward in that photo taken in some garden last Saturday and so did Sandy, didn't know what to do with her hands:rolleyes:. FYI his twitter is no longer private, don't know what that was about??? Oh and did ye spot the sis in laws Nana shoes- velcro straps.;)

Whatever about cheating and drinking..but if he has a safety order against him for dv and all the other illegal stuff… he shouldn’t be the chairman of the joint policing committee/ a public rep and he shouldn’t be in a position where venerable people, including young women would be coming to him for any kind of help..

FF seriously need to do a proper background check on him, it’s crazy
mary shoulda throwen it back at him

• Wow
Sandy’s update on the budget to follow tomorrow. Cannot wait for her to either read RTÉ or the indo word for word and shove in her “erm’s..” in her nasel cork faux cork gobshit* voice

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh thank God Sandra I was so afraid as a mere public Joe soap I wouldn't understand this budget. So glad you can explain it all.
For actual duck sake...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.