Sandra Murphy #8 Sandy & Colms rent mishaps, can we blame it on the japs?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't come on until this evening after she has messaged herself questions to answer. She had the nana dress and hairband at the ready to address her public .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe how quiet she is, she has however gone from reposting from the Examiner, which I thought was a bit strange, to reposting official FF, similar to the posts my local TD has

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe how quiet she is, she has however gone from reposting from the Examiner, which I thought was a bit strange, to reposting official FF, similar to the posts my local TD has
Everything she posts is copy and pasted , the girl couldn't come up with anything herself. Come on Sandra girl couldn't sleep last night thinking of your address.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have a look back at the thread where it all came out.. it’s hilarious…he bragged about putting the hotels through his expenses and was inconsolable about the pregnancy and that it was a girl.. they stayed in the oriel in ballincollig and the dean apparently
He was upset it was a girl? What a scumbag.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She can't really comment on rent relief. It only applies if the landlord is registered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can’t comment on rent relief, the extension of free contraception 🤣 and she can’t comment on the supports for domestic violence…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So is Randy defrauding the system. Is she claiming payments she’s not entitled to?

Too old to be acting the prick on Instagram…

She’s mid 40’s
I seriously doubt it.. sure her pockets are deep! Robo vacuums..buying vintage cars for her younger baby daddy.. money can’t buy you class or cop on though 🤡

Reactions: 3
How I found out about his carry on was the staff room at work in a private hospital . They were all talking about the scandal 😐 people are disgusted

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I remember the photo
I seriously doubt it.. sure her pockets are deep! Robo vacuums..buying vintage cars for her younger baby daddy.. money can’t buy you class or cop on though 🤡
Did she really buy that car for him??? I had forgotten about that.... she'll stop at nothing, wonder how it will all end?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.