Sandra Murphy #8 Sandy & Colms rent mishaps, can we blame it on the japs?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I’m going to have to avoid Instagram for the next 48 hours - couldn’t stomach her womansplaining to the masses when she hasn’t the common sense to use a condom 😂 Even if the lovely baby chazza was the end game for her the whole time the thoughts of being riddled….no thanks love. Stick to journaling and going on hols with your ma.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol I’m going to have to avoid Instagram for the next 48 hours - couldn’t stomach her womansplaining to the masses when she hasn’t the common sense to use a condom 😂 Even if the lovely baby chazza was the end game for her the whole time the thoughts of being riddled….no thanks love. Stick to journaling and going on hols with your ma.
Unless all her followers are from her area what's the point in her pontificating? Most of her followers want to see her beds and curling her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she do those stories just to say she has a robo vac 😂😂 there wasn't anything that could not have waited or she could have gone to a different room

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she do those stories just to say she has a robo vac 😂😂 there wasn't anything that could not have waited or she could have gone to a different room
With the economy as it is it won’t be long until we’re able to unleash the old chestnut that was written with Randy in mind…

‘No recession in their house’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone was saying on here before is she on the spectrum/ is there a bit of a want in her…robo vacuum and the cost of living crisis.. bragging that a seedy affair is the most romantic thing to come out of Fianna Fáil/ pretending the other kids don’t exist..I wonder if there’s any self awareness there at all

Reactions: 9
Whatever about cheating and drinking..but if he has a safety order against him for dv and all the other illegal stuff… he shouldn’t be the chairman of the joint policing committee/ a public rep and he shouldn’t be in a position where venerable people, including young women would be coming to him for any kind of help..

FF seriously need to do a proper background check on him, it’s crazy
Was just going to say, surely as a public representative he needs to be Garda vetted?

Most of her followers are bots!

She’s in the knackers yard this am! Sorry sorry, I mean country manor! The pic of Cun*y Colm and the bronze statue of Michael Collins in the background! Laughable
It was the robo vac that got me…never knew such a thing even existed 🤣🤣🤣

The bang of importance off this one
And her collecting the single mothers allowance, tut tut.

Last edited:
Does she not realise we all see/hear it as ‘it comes out’!!??
No, no @MrsGahan Randy Sandy Murphy thinks all her "subjects" are all uneducated fools that would have no idea on what goes on in the world. Only for her condescending bullshit from the sofa in Mammys or the halting site in the country we would have no idea, we should be thankful to her 🤣🤣 She is like a bad dose of the runs!! I tune in for the laugh because thats all you can do when she starts. Trying to deflect from being "caught out" with an ooops baby must be hard work! Who would have thought Randy Sandy Murphy would get caught out🤣 a fine catch she has with the sperm donor🤢 nothing to be shouting about!

• Haha
Or to let us all see she's back in the country house....strange there are no recent photos of CK with the baby, or all 3 of them, just to reinforce what a HAPPY family they are.

Trust me, if there were photos of the 3 of them as a family, she’d be shoving them in our faces every day.

I’m still gobsmacked at the robo vac…never knew such a thing existed. Can’t wait for the Dyson to blow so I can get the robot 👍

Reactions: 5
Or to let us all see she's back in the country house....strange there are no recent photos of CK with the baby, or all 3 of them, just to reinforce what a HAPPY family they are.
V strange, Not one natural photo of the 3 of them together chilling out at home or anywhere really. That photo last week was very awkward, as others commented the way both had their hands clinched looked really uncomfortable & awkward - just doesn’t look real imo

I mean this Christmas will be their first one together and they will have a 5 month old baby..they barely know eachother..

I’d imagine he was Garda vetted back in 2019 @SweatyBettyT when he first got elected.. along with the tax clearance certs etc…would be interesting if he had to be vetted now.. wonder if he disclosed his dv conviction

Reactions: 7
The legislation around Garda Vetting required significant and regular work with children/vulnerable adults so it’s kind of a grey area whether he’d be vetted or not. I’d imagine he is but it would be interesting to see someone in his arena challenge the requirement to be vetted - you’d of course wonder why they were so anti-vetting (🤣) but tbh they’d probably win.

I think Colm would think you're asking him about a whiskey brand when you'd mention vet

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.