Sandra Murphy #8 Sandy & Colms rent mishaps, can we blame it on the japs?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
herd that mehole wants 2 drop her but he afriad she make a tantrom on socail media
I’m sure Mehole has handled worse than Randy. Sher she’s a nobody. People don’t even know if she’s still a local area rep. If she was, you can be damn sure everyone would know about it.
She’s a single mother on benefits.

Laughing out loud at the question about crèche workers….subtle dig perhaps

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I hear she has a Gig at the FF Ard Fheis this weekend, doing a presentation on ‘Social Media for Campaign Management’, the Queen of Copy & Paste 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aahhh good old Randy…at least she’s getting the double payment for one parent families.

Very amusing that she says (a) she’s flooded with DM’s about the budget (b) she can’t answer all DM’s and then (c) she’s going to put up a question box.

She’s just said she can’t answer all the DM’s with questions about the budget and then looks for more questions….is this clown off her saggy tits?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aahhh good old Randy…at least she’s getting the double payment for one parent families.

Very amusing that she says (a) she’s flooded with DM’s about the budget (b) she can’t answer all DM’s and then (c) she’s going to put up a question box.

She’s just said she can’t answer all the DM’s with questions about the budget and then looks for more questions….is this clown off her saggy tits?
Lads I'd say most of those Q's were put up by Sandy herself, especially the ones with xxx at the end....she's been putting xxx at the end of everything since the year dot... she's such a wannabe politician

Reactions: 3
I’m sure Mehole has handled worse than Randy. Sher she’s a nobody. People don’t even know if she’s still a local area rep. If she was, you can be damn sure everyone would know about it.

Her response shows how out of touch she is with the real world and the childcare sector tbh. Anyone with an ounce of regard for the work childcare workers do (for very low pay, regardless of their qualifications) would be aware of the constant campaigning in the sector to improve pay and benefits. This one a FF mouthpiece? Says it all about them as a party tbh.

This question could’ve opened up a wider discussion on pay rates and staff retention in a difficult industry but noooo this clown missing the mark as always.

Reactions: 9
When will she realise she is not wanted or liked on social media or in political circles . Everything she touches the rising tide etc she destroys .

Reactions: 6
She’s not gonna jump on the childcare bandwagon though if Colms ex is in childcare..and it would be a perfect area for her to focus on having just had a baby.. more free advice for you Sandra if you’re reading here love 👍

Reactions: 5
she should just give up the politics now at this stage, it’s embarrassing..she might have had some hope if she put effort into her job as a local area rep instead of acting like the Fianna Fáil Trollop
The Fianna Fail Trollop, I just love it what a great name and so appropriate❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she just waddle down to cliffords with the buggy and ask Colm for clarification.. he probably doesn’t have a clue either 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Top up pay equals "luxury" omg some snob

Reactions: 5
An absolute bleep of a comment that mat pay top up is a luxury. You think a pregnant woman working in a job should consider it luxury to her her same basic payment when she has a baby? My god this country is years behind other European countries in terms of Mat pay. Not that she has any female voting fans but she would lose any woman with a dumb comment like that.

Reactions: 14
An absolute bleep of a comment that mat pay top up is a luxury. You think a pregnant woman working in a job should consider it luxury to her her same basic payment when she has a baby? My god this country is years behind other European countries in terms of Mat pay. Not that she has any female voting fans but she would lose any woman with a dumb comment like that.
It's the kind of comment you'd expect from an English tory

It's the kind of comment you'd expect from an English tory
If she gets nominated for FF that should be flung back at her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.