Sandra Murphy #8 Sandy & Colms rent mishaps, can we blame it on the japs?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she gets the nomination again there is something seriously wrong there..will it take for her to murder someone before ff see the light about herself and Colm…they seem to be untouchable..it’s all who you know I suppose

Reactions: 8
The hair makes her look washed out it was nice before...if I saw her out in public with the baby I would 100% think it was a woman out for a stroll with her grandchild..there is nothing fresh or young about the 2 of them as parents...

Exactly. She can’t even interpret and communicate the facts as they pertain to the budget. What a dumbass.
And it’s not as if she was even relaying the info as it was coming in..it was the next day. Why are people even using her as a news source

Reactions: 7
Well people in Ballincollig and surrounds are well pissed off with CK voting for a rise in property tax. That'll come back to bite him!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well people in Ballincollig and surrounds are well pissed off with CK voting for a rise in property tax. That'll come back to bite him!!
I've friends in Ballincollig who know him and thought he was OK but won't vote for him now the truth is out

Reactions: 8
Iv noticed it seems to be an older cohort that are the most disgusted with them.. younger people seem to find it gas how he’s been caught out but people with children think he’s awful

Reactions: 9
Randy has one baby right? She’s making out that she’s so busy with a tiny baby that she can’t do anything else. Idiot.

Reactions: 6
Randy has one baby right? She’s making out that she’s so busy with a tiny baby that she can’t do anything else. Idiot.
Except curling her hair, plastering herself with tan and make up and going on coffee and dinner dates. She’s run off her feet …

Imagine if she had a couple of kids and tried to work from home during a pandemic while homeschooling.. she wouldn’t cope at all.

The newborn phase is probably the easiest because they sleep so much, wait until she’s running around after a toddler

• Haha
Imagine if she had a couple of kids and tried to work from home during a pandemic while homeschooling.. she wouldn’t cope at all.

The newborn phase is probably the easiest because they sleep so much, wait until she’s running around after a toddler
I can't honestly see her going back to work full time - she def couldn't cope and will use baby Hola as an excuse

Reactions: 7
She will go back to work part time using her parental leave and her mammy will babysit I reckon. She knows deep down she’s unemployable really she’s a middle aged old woman persona, isn’t exactly going to be in the mummy club at the school or the crèche & his days are numbered in the next rounds. Not just him but FF as a whole

Reactions: 6
Is that voice she speaks in put on it’s like she takes note of every word she says while speaking. Also what’s with the multiple blinking and can someone please stage an intervention and take those head bands off her they age her so so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.