Sandra Murphy #8 Sandy & Colms rent mishaps, can we blame it on the japs?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that voice she speaks in put on it’s like she takes note of every word she says while speaking. Also what’s with the multiple blinking and can someone please stage an intervention and take those head bands off her they age her so so much.
And the bleeping hola. She sounds like a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if she’s going to the FF Ard Fheis in Dublin this weekend?? First & last one for the love of her life so I’m sure she’ll have to go!!

Reactions: 2
Hopefully they won’t drag the little baby up and down to Dublin just to brazen out their affair in front of their colleagues..fair play to them because I’d be mortified

Reactions: 5
Im sorry now but isn't she a but old and plain to be posting selfies if herself everyday. She acts and thinks like a 12 year old . I'm almost 40 btw and I haven't put up a selfie of myself in about 10 years.
OMG that looks like a thing a little girl making her communion would wear on her head, there's def a bit of a want in her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looking at the swollen fingers, she must still have the oedema problem…her eyes are very ‘jap’ like ironically 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if she’s going to the FF Ard Fheis in Dublin this weekend?? First & last one for the love of her life so I’m sure she’ll have to go!!
She is the main speaker on social media at workshops at noon and 3pm so anyone there will get to hear her words of widedom !!! Any tattler there say hi 😉 I’ll be in the ill fitting communion suit looking all angelic lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is the main speaker on social media at workshops at noon and 3pm so anyone there will get to hear her words of widedom !!! Any tattler there say hi 😉 I’ll be in the ill fitting communion suit looking all angelic lol 😂
No wonder they are at rock bottom 😂 🤣

She was far from a political social media expert when she reposted Colms Mo-vember photo, with the picture of him and his ex in the background 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was far from a political social media expert when she reposted Colms Mo-vember photo, with the picture of him and his ex in the background 🤣
She’ll be able to tell them how to set up fake accounts and do fake questions and answers. Randy hasn’t a clue about social media…I’d love to be in those sessions…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.