Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the general secretary off FF choose who runs for election etc? If so that would explain why Colm and Sandy want to stay close to the lovely Aileen…i heard that Colm can’t stand her, so he obviously puts up with her for the ff connection..makes sense..I wonder if he knows about Colms brushes with the law etc
Yes
Well, as it happens I know the general secretary of FF for more than 25 years, both professionally and personally. He’s a very well educated and intelligent man. I don’t believe he would give AK the time of day judging on her past behavior.

Do we know how closely related they are? I also think he would take a very dim view of recent happenings. Cleaning up mess is not something he likes to do.
Well I heard he saw the GS as his meal ticket to get in the council back a few years ago

Reactions: 2
Breaking news!! duck off Randy and report on tit closer to home. We don't need your input on the horrific Dublin case. We're all well able to follow the real news.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s in such bad taste for her to speak about this on her monetised Instagram page… there’s nothing she wouldn’t do for clout

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I hate when stuff like that happens like the incident in Dublin and they're all reporting on it. It's none of nobody's business

Reactions: 8
Desperation selling of fuckin Emma bed and mattress. Irish made technology my hole. Same tit in Uk. Maybe if you buy you'll get a crappy mattress that someone else slept in for 200 nights and sent back because they're crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Desperation selling of fuckin Emma bed and mattress. Irish made technology my hole. Same tit in Uk. Maybe if you buy you'll get a crappy mattress that someone else slept in for 200 nights and sent back because they're crap.
I'm laughing here...I was thinking exactly the same about the "Irish made technology" I bet that's copied and pasted from some generic info. Can you come up with anything original sandy???

Reactions: 5
Googled him there..looks like he would take no shite from Randy Sandy and her Instagram begging… will be interesting to see if she’s selected. She would never admit it if she wasn’t anyway, would use motherhood as an excuse
He comes from an academic background in UCD. He has more integrity than to entertain Randy and her baby daddy. To their faces he might, but behind closed doors I don’t think so.

He comes from an academic background in UCD. He has more integrity than to entertain Randy and her baby daddy. To their faces he might, but behind closed doors I don’t think so.
Time will tell. Wouldn't trust any of them! He's entertaining Mehole and the rest of them.

Reactions: 1
I'm laughing here...I was thinking exactly the same about the "Irish made technology" I bet that's copied and pasted from some generic info. Can you come up with anything original sandy???
Lol this is so true. Like when she advertises the fancy shampoos as being amazzzzzzing even though they only arrived in the post yesterday - ratting off the spiel from the back of the bottle as if she’s adding something to the equation. I’m surprised she doesn’t reel off the ‘lather, rinse, repeat’ from the instructions while she’s there 😂

Reactions: 3
Yes I was told they are cousins from Kerry and he joined FF around 2016 to get onto the council and he invited the GS to a local FF function to win him over. He's also got relatives high up in the local constituency organisation I was told too.

So Randy is buddies with MM’s parliamentary assistant-Mary Rose Desmond, who is also a city councillor with Colm…and someone in the sister in laws family is the general secretary…god it’s all who you know in the game of politics isn’t it…they will both obviously be selected to run again despite their lack of morals/ multiple legal woes….🙄
I was in school with Mary Rose Desmond 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder what would her and Mejoolie actually chat about?? Also is she going down the same way as LLL with the cuppa in bed every morning brought to her by the hubby 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what would her and Mejoolie actually chat about?? Also is she going down the same way as LLL with the cuppa in bed every morning brought to her by the hubby 🙄
Mejoolie was probably telling Randy all she is entitled to on the social.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Trying very very hard to reinforce how perfect her life is.....so obvious it's all for someone else's benefit

Reactions: 4
I laughed at that post. You’d swear they were married 40 years the way she going on. I’m sick looking at the chile with an emoji over her face. Just stop posting her Randy. No one cares!

Reactions: 6
I feel like she’s trying to make sure he can never leave her with all these public declarations..trying to shame him into being different almost..

Reactions: 12
And using baby Chazza to try and drum up some more PR and brand deals. Stop posting the baby full stop - no one would be bothered either way. We know she had a child, availed of private healthcare throughout and now has the most perfect child ever created. Just move on with your life in private and stop fabricating this love story and happy ever after 🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.