Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now we need more women in government to sort it all out 🤣🤣 Right Randy!! It's not you hun. I'm all for Women in power but certainly wouldn't vote for you. Tell us what you've done in your community as the local rep? Oh yeah, NOTHING.
Exactly....she has done zero down through the years, no volunteer work, charity work....NOTHING...as she wants out of it is the attention she so badly craves, God love her

Reactions: 8
Breastfeeding expert after 4 weeks. Jesus wept.
she has no right to be giving any advice.

Reactions: 11
Charlotte in 20 yrs time - mommy dearest what did you do during your maternity leave?
Sandy: I spent my time on app called Instagram telling people my expert opinion on everything, showing people my saggy boobs and curling my hair

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she think people will vote for her this time….will she be addressing the cost of living crisis etc..she’s only going on about the cost of those drugs because it affected her personally.. you will never see her at a protest or canvassing for someone else’s rights unless it directly benefits her…Sandy only cares about Sandy

Reactions: 10
Does she think people will vote for her this time….will she be addressing the cost of living crisis etc..she’s only going on about the cost of those drugs because it affected her personally.. you will never see her at a protest or canvassing for someone else’s rights unless it directly benefits her…Sandy only cares about Sandy
she a selfish witch

Reactions: 1
This shitehawk is creaming herself that the queen might pop her clogs and she can provide 24 hour coverage in her faux silk jammies from her ma’s couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder what happened to the ballincollig hairdresser..no mention of her since
I wonder
Andrea Roche really tried to push that one didn’t she. . It gained no traction. That fake night away with the fake laughing. Imagine the horror

There was rumblings about a hairdresser aswell months back when he was caught out..on the main st in ballincollig..don’t have a name..which is just as well cause Sandy would be gunning for the girl

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.