Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, one day alone she lost 26! No wonder she’s begging for likes. Maybe she ll get on onlyfans with Colm and try a new Avenue 😂😂
I’m actually shocked she even got that many likes on the reel!
It’s actually pathetic! She made a reel of making an 80s style hotel bed!! I mean is she that desperate for content?? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus, one day alone she lost 26! No wonder she’s begging for likes. Maybe she ll get on onlyfans with Colm and try a new Avenue 😂😂

It’s actually pathetic! She made a reel of making an 80s style hotel bed!! I mean is she that desperate for content?? Lol
Apparently yes she is…someone has to pay the rent, redecorate the rental house and put petrol in the BMW 🙄

Reactions: 2
Posting videos curling hair, date nights, sucking up to mehole. Life has not changed for Sandra

Reactions: 3
Her content is all over the place and that’s why no-one watches. Her centrepieces were COVID lectures, then pregnancy lectures, and now it’s just random collections of PR peddling she has to do to keep her freebies rolling in and the occasional ‘wheee my life and baby are so perfect’ posts. She’s not really offering anything at all in terms of actual content and hasn’t been for a while now.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The content is very random alright..I’m sure most women know how to curl their hair by the time they are in their 30’s and 40’s…

she never had a partner before to do date night content so fair enough she’s getting a thrill from that now…

The little girl looks so young in that picture 😐 daddy sneaking out to ride Sandra in the back of her car down a boreen when she’s probably tucked up in bed thinking her dad is the best thing ever..

Reactions: 8
Posting videos curling hair, date nights, sucking up to mehole. Life has not changed for Sandra
Except it has. It has changed more than Sandra would have ever wished for and not in a good way.

When Sandra was “manifesting” her future did she really wish for an partner that’s overweight, a drinker and a smoker with an atrocious reputation?

Did she really have “living in rented accommodation on a shared housing site” on her wishlist. A baby with a man she barely knows who has other kids?

A man who withholds other peoples money (also known as stealing), a man who is dishonest time and time again and thinks he can get away with his behavior by saying ‘I made a mistake, i apologise’.

It will only be a matter of time until he screws up again and is back in the newspapers. You can’t continuously turn a blind eye to this stuff and pretend it’s not happening. Sandra needs to wake up. She has to consistently wonder ‘what’s coming next’? Because with him, it literally could be anything…

But she’s made her bed (no pun intended) and now she must lie in it. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person.

Reactions: 12
Let’s call a spade a spade…he was caught with hookers..he’s ‘fond’ of the drink/ white powder aka he’s an alcoholic..he has a conviction for dv…he lies about his interests to city council..he keeps money that doesn’t belong to him..he humiliated his family for a ride with Randy Sandy…

Leave her pretend her life is amazing if it makes her feel better..the guards won’t do anything because it’s all true…

Reactions: 12
Let’s call a spade a spade…he was caught with hookers..he’s ‘fond’ of the drink/ white powder aka he’s an alcoholic..he has a conviction for dv…he lies about his interests to city council..he keeps money that doesn’t belong to him..he humiliated his family for a ride with Randy Sandy…

Leave her pretend her life is amazing if it makes her feel better..the guards won’t do anything because it’s all true…
Where is the proof of DV conviction and what does lie about his interests to city Council refer to?

Out if the loop big time on these two

Where is the proof of DV conviction and what does lie about his interests to city Council refer to?

Out if the loop big time on these two
There were two articles in the independent during the week about him not declaring an interest in a property to city council and lying about being a landlord/ withholding a deposit from a family in mallow…

Re the dv stuff- he has a safety order against him apparently which he has admitted to the lads now..I had heard it from a couple who are friends with both him and the ex..he wasn’t allowed have his kids overnight up until recently and has to be drug tested monthly apparently..

That’s why people were worried for Sandra as well as thinking she’s a dose

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There were two articles in the independent during the week about him not declaring an interest in a property to city council and lying about being a landlord/ withholding a deposit from a family in mallow…

Re the dv stuff- he has a safety order against him apparently which he has admitted to the lads now..I had heard it from a couple who are friends with both him and the ex..he wasn’t allowed have his kids overnight up until recently and has to be drug tested monthly apparently..

Thanks!
Would FF let him be s member with a DV conviction ?,

Reactions: 4
I mean if he didn’t tell them about all that other stuff I doubt he declared it? I presume it would come up the next time he had to be Garda vetted for anything…

Reactions: 4
Here’s another ‘mistake’ and he apologized. Must remember this line if I ever get in trouble ‘it was a mistake, I apologize’

Boom, sorted!

The more you hear about Colm the worse it gets. Drink driving and domestic violence are the worst. I would want nothing to do with a man like that! How could you trust him in the car with a baby? For someone who preaches and pontificates to her followers she seens to have no standards. I'd prefer to raise the child alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The more you hear about Colm the worse it gets. Drink driving and domestic violence are the worst. I would want nothing to do with a man like that! How could you trust him in the car with a baby? For someone who preaches and pontificates to her followers she seens to have no standards. I'd prefer to raise the child alone.
She can NEVER trust him, EVER. Imagine living like that. At least she knows he’s not on ‘the Charlie’ with the monthly drug testing.

Reactions: 3

This dv conviction should be in the public interest if true

Here’s another ‘mistake’ and he apologized. Must remember this line if I ever get in trouble ‘it was a mistake, I apologize’

Boom, sorted!

This lad is made of Teflon I reckon. The local media seem to be not bothered about him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This dv conviction should be in the public interest if true

This lad is made of Teflon I reckon. The local media seem to be not bothered about him.
Maybe there’s something suspect going on there. It’s their job to report the news, local and national.

Why cover Stephen Donnelly and completely ignore that the former Lord Mayor and councillor did the exact same thing…

Reactions: 2
Maybe there’s something suspect going on there. It’s their job to report the news, local and national.

Why cover Stephen Donnelly and completely ignore that the former Lord Mayor and councillor did the exact same thing…
Very suspicious. Are FF in control of the Cork media or something

Well Colm told my other half at the time that he was getting phone calls from people in Fianna Fáil asking him about everything on here… and from the chief executive asking him about everything that was coming out..

They weren’t impressed with him apparently because he was dropping the ball in work with the stress and was living in the pub… if they’ve covered stuff up to protect him while Lord Mayor that is messed up

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.