Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Colm told my other half at the time that he was getting phone calls from people in Fianna Fáil asking him about everything on here… and from the chief executive asking him about everything that was coming out..

They weren’t impressed with him apparently because he was dropping the ball in work with the stress and was living in the pub… if they’ve covered stuff up to protect him while Lord Mayor that is messed up
lol ff put d interen on d job 2 sort tattle out !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We need a new party…made up of tattlers. We’ll sort tit out. What would we call ourselves…
Tattle Gael, Fianna Tattle,Tattle Before Profit, Tattle Democrats, Sinn Tattle…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I heard on the grapevine that the sister in law is closely related to the general secretary of FF the one who is on Instagram as sandys new best friend

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Political corrospdent for UK now! How about reporting on CK's shady dealings?

• Haha
Wonder what randy's mum thinks of all this shambles of her beloved only daughter. Imagine thinking she was off working or doing FF work and in fact she was getting up the duff by an overweight short ass crim.

If she didn't look down on people, people might be more generous, but being a snob you create hatred.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does the general secretary off FF choose who runs for election etc? If so that would explain why Colm and Sandy want to stay close to the lovely Aileen…i heard that Colm can’t stand her, so he obviously puts up with her for the ff connection..makes sense..I wonder if he knows about Colms brushes with the law etc

Reactions: 2
Yes that's her I'd see her around
Well, as it happens I know the general secretary of FF for more than 25 years, both professionally and personally. He’s a very well educated and intelligent man. I don’t believe he would give AK the time of day judging on her past behavior.

Do we know how closely related they are? I also think he would take a very dim view of recent happenings. Cleaning up mess is not something he likes to do.

So Randy is buddies with MM’s parliamentary assistant-Mary Rose Desmond, who is also a city councillor with Colm…and someone in the sister in laws family is the general secretary…god it’s all who you know in the game of politics isn’t it…they will both obviously be selected to run again despite their lack of morals/ multiple legal woes….🙄

So Randy is buddies with MM’s parliamentary assistant-Mary Rose Desmond, who is also a city councillor with Colm…and someone in the sister in laws family is the general secretary…god it’s all who you know in the game of politics isn’t it…they will both obviously be selected to run again despite their lack of morals/ multiple legal woes….🙄
Correct. I guess she'll get less votes than last time and he's heading the same way.

The general secretary is no fool. He won’t like this pair of messy fools. They’re too much of a liability…

The general secretary is no fool. He won’t like this pair of messy fools. They’re too much of a liability…
Googled him there..looks like he would take no shite from Randy Sandy and her Instagram begging… will be interesting to see if she’s selected. She would never admit it if she wasn’t anyway, would use motherhood as an excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.