Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it’s definitely the best thing for all these children if Colm ‘is in the country’ and Randy ‘is in the city’ are happy and he has calmed down… a cup of tea in bed of a morning wouldn’t make me trust him as far as I could throw him though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ she is actually getting worse with the heavy filters…if that was even possible!

Reactions: 2
Well it’s definitely the best thing for all these children if Colm ‘is in the country’ and Randy ‘is in the city’ are happy and he has calmed down… a cup of tea in bed of a morning wouldn’t make me trust him as far as I could throw him though 🤣
randy is IN D CITY

a fukin gom

“Absolute zero nutritional value in a potato waffle”.. come on Randy, we all know you’re above most things but please don’t go there with the potato waffle.
(I’m in a mood this morning, this struck a nerve!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s she on maternity leave from? My neighbours goldfish has a Nike code ffs they aren’t special

• Haha
So no hoovering, lofting, making beds etc. But you can make an ad for emma bouncing on the bed and putting quilt cover on like a gormless odiot. I'd say himself is delighted having to wake for a night feed. Doesn't strike me as the kind.

I'm surprised the dumbass comment wasn't picked up on on here....its like she tried to then laugh it off after..she prob realised she shouldn't have said it...shur anyone that sent her a message with advice is going to think that was her reaction to their message...

Trying to show she's relatable then this morning with the greasy Jeremy Kyle breakfast 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised the dumbass comment wasn't picked up on on here....its like she tried to then laugh it off after..she prob realised she shouldn't have said it...shur anyone that sent her a message with advice is going to think that was her reaction to their message...

Trying to show she's relatable then this morning with the greasy Jeremy Kyle breakfast 😂😂
She sounded PURE CARK BOI with the dumbass rant and I was skitting the whole time 🤣 Old Colm is rubbing off on her in more ways than one #nicewan

• Haha
She sounded PURE CARK BOI with the dumbass rant and I was skitting the whole time 🤣 Old Colm is rubbing off on her in more ways than one #nicewan
Sure she was with fellow scummy mummy Julie yesterday…probably looking at her amount of followers and taking notes…the only difference between them is that Sandra’s parents had money.. they’re both cut from the same cloth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would she ever duck off with her pontificating. When did she get her medical qualifications? If she's so worried about the cost of drugs that SHE could afford, why can't she have a word with MEHOLE!!

Would she ever duck off with her pontificating. When did she get her medical qualifications? If she's so worried about the cost of drugs that SHE could afford, why can't she have a word with MEHOLE!!
Can’t even be bothered to go and look…she’s so boring and predictable

Reactions: 3
To be honest she's boring. Curling hair, changing the bed and being expert of the year on everything is a big yawn fest. Kelleher makes her exciting because he's controversial

Reactions: 10
So now we need more women in government to sort it all out 🤣🤣 Right Randy!! It's not you hun. I'm all for Women in power but certainly wouldn't vote for you. Tell us what you've done in your community as the local rep? Oh yeah, NOTHING.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.