Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @The Foz for the new thread title with a whopping 28 love’s, likes and ha ha ha’s ❤ 👍 😂

I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Baby Charlotte is 3 weeks old and has already had her first photo shoot. She’s reading books and is full time on the boobies.

Randy is playing dress up every day, putting on ‘old’ dresses in an bid to let us know she’s back in her size 16 pre pregnancy clothes.

Theres a distinct lack of baby daddy’s presence in general, though he has been spotted drinking in Clifford’s in crookstown.

Randy is currently begging for a baby sling but no one is biting. She’s a breast feeding expert, a cesarean section expert and all round super human mother chowing down on her placenta pills.

Disclaimer: above summary based in its entirety on what Randy has posted on her own public platform.

Away ye go lads and lassies…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks to @The Foz for the new thread title with a whopping 28 love’s, likes and ha ha ha’s ❤ 👍 😂

I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Baby Charlotte is 3 weeks old and has already had her first photo shoot. She’s reading books and is full time on the boobies.

Randy is playing dress up every day, putting on ‘old’ dresses in an bid to let us know she’s back in her size 16 pre pregnancy clothes.

Theres a distinct lack of baby daddy’s presence in general, though he has been spotted drinking in Clifford’s in crookstown.

Randy is currently begging for a baby sling but no one is biting. She’s a breast feeding expert, a cesarean section expert and all round super human mother chowing down on her placenta pills.

Disclaimer: above summary based in its entirety on what Randy has posted on her own public platform.

Thank you @SweatyBettyT

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What a loser posting a pic of the coffee cups with Colm's name on the order. Trying to 'subtly' let Tattle know they're still together!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn’t think there was any doubt about them still being together really..?it was interesting that she paused the lovey dovey stuff lately though..

I didn’t think there was any doubt about them still being together really..?it was interesting that she paused the lovey dovey stuff lately though..
If she is reading tattle would she not be alarmed by what's been revealed?

Reactions: 4
If she is reading tattle would she not be alarmed by what's been revealed?
I think you were saying awhile back he calls the ex crazy to justify his wanderlust..it’s probably to cover up more than just that…Sandra obviously believes that narrative hence her willingly having an affair with him and ruining her reputation

Jesus her eyelids are really falling down her face aren’t they 😳

Reactions: 4

Cheers for the new thread. All delighted with myself sitting here with a full face of make up on, false eyelashes and a dress I wore before I had the thread 🥰 #soinlove

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Cheers for the new thread. All delighted with myself sitting here with a full face of make up on, false eyelashes and a dress I wore before I had the thread 🥰 #soinlove
Hope your eyeshadow is glittery🤣

• Haha
We’re watching this show on Netflix called virgin river and this one gets dumped by her boyfriend but turns up pregnant a few weeks later saying it’s her last chance to be a mother.. maybe Sandy was inspired 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We’re watching this show on Netflix called virgin river and this one gets dumped by her boyfriend but turns up pregnant a few weeks later saying it’s her last chance to be a mother.. maybe Sandy was inspired 😂
There’s a definite theme to the garbage she watches and reads so who knows. Bunny boiler vibes for sure 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 1
"We got a new bed this week" how the duck were the 2 of them in a double bed!! And especially in the hot weather recently

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.