Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovelula

VIP Member
She shouldn't have put it up anyway.I had stretch marks on my arse at 15 from growing...so what, girls and women are conscious enough of things..they're not the worst thing in the world to get...

• Heart
Reactions: 26

PatButchersThong

Just saw this article dated 21.06.21 from back when he was elected LM. He’s a carpenter by trade. That’s interesting. Carpenter, crèche worker, carpenter, crèche worker, carpenter…hmmm 🤔
joeseph was carpinter, and mary was a virgen

lik colum an randy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Uh oh hunny bun colm in the news today for refusing to give back a security deposit to former tenants. He said he's not a landlord despite signing a lease 🤣🤣🙈

Lost the case poor crator and had to pay a small amount in damages too.. and imagine this silly bitch talking about how bad things would be if Sinn fein got into power....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

square_spoon

VIP Member
Regardless of if he thought he was in the right to keep the deposit (which he obviously did to let it go to the RTB) a smart person with a public profile, albeit a rather low public profile, would have just paid the people their money back because on balance the reputational damage wouldn’t be worth it if it went south. A smart person would do that. Or even if they’re not that smart but had one smart relation/partner or even acquaintance to guide them. Just one. Maybe not even that smart, just smarter than him. You see where I’m going with this 🤣

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Thanks to @The Foz for the new thread title with a whopping 28 love’s, likes and ha ha ha’s ❤ 👍 😂

I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Baby Charlotte is 3 weeks old and has already had her first photo shoot. She’s reading books and is full time on the boobies.

Randy is playing dress up every day, putting on ‘old’ dresses in an bid to let us know she’s back in her size 16 pre pregnancy clothes.

Theres a distinct lack of baby daddy’s presence in general, though he has been spotted drinking in Clifford’s in crookstown.

Randy is currently begging for a baby sling but no one is biting. She’s a breast feeding expert, a cesarean section expert and all round super human mother chowing down on her placenta pills.

Disclaimer: above summary based in its entirety on what Randy has posted on her own public platform.

Away ye go lads and lassies…

• Haha
  • Heart

Park1

Chatty Member
She obviously knew deep down she wasn’t Lady mayoress material, being a crèche worker 🤣 luckily Colm found someone who could actually support him in the role which was a huge success despite what all you haters think.. people can’t help who they fall in love with…let’s see how clever you all are when the Gardaí are knocking on your door
What’s wrong with being a crèche worker?

• Heart
Reactions: 24

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Good job Mehole got a squeeze of Charlie yesterday before this arrived 😆

View attachment 1518598
I presume Randy realizes she completely contradicted herself with that post last week. Maybe Mehole doesn’t have germs 🦠

She’s making an awful eejit out of herself. And how ignorant is it to put a tag like that on the buggy anyway. If you don’t want her exposed to germs, stay indoors.

Mind you, there’s no guaranteeing what the child’s Da might bring home 🦠🦠

• Haha
Reactions: 23

square_spoon

VIP Member
I think Sandy splashing a name very similar to the ex’s all over the ‘gram trying to throw the girl under the bus and then having to backtrack about it tells us all we need to know about Randy’s command of legal principles and the law itself. Stick to the headbands baby girl xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22

PureLurker

She obviously knew deep down she wasn’t Lady mayoress material, being a crèche worker 🤣 luckily Colm found someone who could actually support him in the role which was a huge success despite what all you haters think.. people can’t help who they fall in love with…let’s see how clever you all are when the Gardaí are knocking on your door
Sandy if that’s you and you stop kidding yourself and realise you made a huge mistake just wear red in your next story and we will come save you... We might be a bunch of bitches but we are actually sound as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lexlurker

I saw her a few weeks ago when the baby must’ve been very young and felt so sorry for her, I truly did. Her newly acquired partner wasn’t with her and she looked to be a little fragile.
I’ don’t follow her but know all about the love story due to it being the talk of the town. I overheard a full chat about the carry on when I was at the Patrick’s day parade, people were not holding back.

But oh! How it speak volumes about the former Lord Mayor and Sandra that their classy friends take to tattle to sling insults and make childish comments about who is better looking. What do we care who is more attractive?

It’s very sad little children will some day find and read what’s been said here about their parents. Especially Colms poor kids, shows the complete lack of cop on Sandra has despite her ‘qualifications’ she could at least damage control instead of trying to hurl people under the bus.
To talk about his previous partner with such venom, obviously his side aren’t too worried about shielding his or any children from harm.

You lose them how you get them, Sandra.

• Heart
Reactions: 21