Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made one good decision when purchasing the bed.
She has up to 200 days to return it if the romance goes stale

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think either of them can afford for it not to work..one family gone..two reputations gone.. will be interesting to see if it was worth the quick ride

Reactions: 9
Christ she must be totally desperate for likes if she has to reduce herself to begging for them…me thinks the ship is sailing on her Insta job/income….😢😬🤣

Reactions: 11
Maybe the agency were onto her 👀 how embarrassing though…just when I thought she was starting to turn things around

Reactions: 4
Ah I think she looks the best she has in a long time to be fair…I suppose she could hardly rock up to the caravan site with the Statue of Liberty headband and mulberry bag though
It’s Sandra - nothing would surprise me - and seems to have one of those hairband crowns for every occasion

Caherdaniel is the hole of nowhere in kerry... nobody probably had a clue who the duck they were until hola started tagging for a freebie I can just see the 2 of them lording it about down there feeling ever so important in o Carroll cove pub over looking the bay

png_20220904_083057_0000.png
It was around this time last year that he started cheating with her wasn’t it..saying she was just a handy ride..busy being a good Lord Mayor..girlfriend since January and now on their first holiday with a four week old baby…not much to be smug about
No pics of the old family these days

• Sad
Most of the family pics were deleted before the Sandra news came out.. All gone from Twitter, Instagram etc…so strange

• Wow
Most of the family pics were deleted before the Sandra news came out.. All gone from Twitter, Instagram etc…so strange
Out of sight out of mind

At least we can see what him and Sandy have in common though….bloated sausage fingers and a taste in jewellery to rival John McCririck 🤣

View attachment 1552790
Both love pretending they have deep pockets. Colm is renting his main house and his tyre shop down in Ballincollig

Reactions: 6
She must of texted scabby to comment on the reel, to get the comments going! 6 comments on a reel and 272 likes for someone who has 32k followers!??! Horrendous interaction… her account is screwed. It’s coming home to roost. She may do a covid announcement from her mams sofa soon to get the likes up 😃😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus, one day alone she lost 26! No wonder she’s begging for likes. Maybe she ll get on onlyfans with Colm and try a new Avenue 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She must of texted scabby to comment on the reel, to get the comments going! 6 comments on a reel and 272 likes for someone who has 32k followers!??! Horrendous interaction… her account is screwed. It’s coming home to roost. She may do a covid announcement from her mams sofa soon to get the likes up 😃😃😃
I’m actually shocked she even got that many likes on the reel!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.