Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Sandy any ounce of intelligence with that response. What Law School did she graduate from . She mentions "and my experience". What exoerience?------- being sired by a cheating 50% Landlord. Theyll be another Kelleher"Garret" getting my No 1 in the next Election.
Would she stop wearing those stupid frumpy dresses going to the beach.
As for Charlie I don't give a damn what she looks like!!!.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was around this time last year that he started cheating with her wasn’t it..saying she was just a handy ride..busy being a good Lord Mayor..girlfriend since January and now on their first holiday with a four week old baby…not much to be smug about

Reactions: 10
Looks like they’ve swapped one halting site for another with their holiday accommodation (no shade at all to ordinary folks who stay in motorhomes/caravan parks but this is Duchess Randy and QueenBee we are talking about 🤣). I took the liberty of adding an emoji to respect the privacy of the digital citizen.

B36D6F93-048D-4401-ACCF-EA7D2A949CD4.jpeg

Costa del Caravan

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like they’ve swapped one halting site for another with their holiday accommodation (no shade at all to ordinary folks who stay in motorhomes/caravan parks but this is Duchess Randy and QueenBee we are talking about 🤣). I took the liberty of adding an emoji to respect the privacy of the digital citizen.

View attachment 1550529

Costa del Caravan
Oh gawd 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1550529

Costa del Caravan
I was just coming on to say no shade to anyone who holidays like this but I thought it would be beneath her, I was expecting her to be staying in the Europe 🤣

Reactions: 6

View attachment 1550529

Costa del Caravan
Ah no way?

Reactions: 1
I see she's now referring to Chazza as 'Queen Bee' instead of 'Queen B' since we discussed the name here 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was smart of them not to holiday in some 5 star hotel after Colms latest scandal.. that prob would have caused more backlash…

in other news Colm apparently doesn’t own the country house…it’s rented from the brother…so neither of them own a house outright 😬

so Sandra has put money into a house Colm doesn’t even own…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe she’s in a caravan park. Is Randy taking photoshop tips from Joanne Larby? Those are NOT Randy’s legs and what with the toes hanging out of the espadrilles? And what’s with the massive shades.

What newspaper is Colm in today. Isn’t it amazing how Randy has stayed quiet on this topic. Though I looking forward to her posting about the comments here in some passive aggressive manner.

I don’t think Randy is smug, I think Randy is a MUG.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she’s in a caravan park. Is Randy taking photoshop tips from Joanne Larby? Those are NOT Randy’s legs and what with the toes hanging out of the espadrilles? And what’s with the massive shades.

What newspaper is Colm in today. Isn’t it amazing how Randy has stayed quiet on this topic. Though I looking forward to her posting about the comments here in some passive aggressive manner.

I don’t think Randy is smug, I think Randy is a MUG.
lol dats not her legs !!

she must b growbn 6 foot 2 !!

novelty-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah I think she looks the best she has in a long time to be fair…I suppose she could hardly rock up to the caravan site with the Statue of Liberty headband and mulberry bag though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a knacker and so is he so they must feel right at home holidaying in a halting caravan site.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.