Sandra Murphy #3 Mr Mayor huffed & puffed, now Sandy's up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If guessing Colm’s ex tried to get into Colm’s house and these “classy “ people decided to make jokes about it on Instagram. Stay classy Kelleher’s.

Reactions: 6
So is CK’s ex called Rosie and she is referring to her as a dog in which case she might want to look in the mirror.
Or is she referring to the comments on here. One thing is certain…she’s reading here!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed that Sandy never comments on Aileen’s posts ? But Aileen is all over Sandy’s posts.

Reactions: 2
My assumption is they're saying colms ex is the rosieshouse account.....
Ha no 😬 I’m fortunately not one of his chosen few.. If I was the ex I’d be keeping the head down, but I feel bad if this thread is causing her tit in real life, his family seem mental 😳

Reactions: 5
Ha no 😬 I’m fortunately not one of his chosen few.. If I was the ex I’d be keeping the head down, but I feel bad if this thread is causing her tit in real life, his family seem mental 😳
I’d say his ex is immune to his and his family’s bad behavior at this stage. I do hope if she is reading here that she getting a giggle 🤭

Is the dog even called Rosie? If they are making digs at the ex it looks so awful that the Lord mayor of cork is allowing his family to do that.. so bizarre

Reactions: 7
Is the dog even called Rosie? If they are making digs at the ex it looks so awful that the Lord mayor of cork is allowing his family to do that.. so bizarre
I wonder does Colm even know about it ? Surely he has some cop on and would know how this would look

So if the ex and the children were living in "his" house. Where are they now? Did he throw them out. I really hope they're OK.

Reactions: 6
Maybe the spinach will help her oedema? Anyone else baffled at her alleged high blood pressure. She was out last evening again. Would have thought she would have been ‘resting’ 🤔 🤔
That would be the norm, either rest at home or they will admit you to hospital. Its not something she should be messing about with, when you're an older mum to be a pregnancy can be more difficult. I suppose since her "partners" name was "exposed" Randy Sandy wants to be flaunting herself and be seen out and about with him.

Reactions: 3
From what my informed mother told me at the weekend, colm is back living with his Mammy. ( our mothers went to school together)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
From what my informed mother told me at the weekend, colm is back living with his Mammy. ( our mothers went to school together)
So a guy with a 7 year old, in his mid thirties, is living with his mammy...and the 41 year old bit on the side who is now pregnant, is also living with her mammy.
Living their best life so it seems🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah well then what BS are they on about with the ex so about sniffing around the house. She’s being nice if anything bringing the grandkids around. Might have nothing to do with seeing him.

Reactions: 3
So a guy with a 7 year old, in his mid thirties, is living with his mammy...and the 41 year old bit on the side who is now pregnant, is also living with her mammy.
Living their best life so it seems🙄🤣
Shave about 20 years off each of them and it sounds like a love story from Little Britain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.