Sandra Murphy #3 Mr Mayor huffed & puffed, now Sandy's up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we going to be listening all about Sandras bloody pregnancy for the needy few months? It’s all she seems to be stalking about now. Ud swear she is the only one that ever got pregnant the way she is going on and on and on.......

Reactions: 10
And she got free iron supplements delivered today And she is gushing oh thanks so much, what a lovely surprise to come as I wasn’t expecting them blah blah blah - If that was the case how did they know where to send to supplements to?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Talking about iron & just like that a “surprise “ delivery of iron supplements 🙄
FFS. Why is she so surprised. She was on the beg and suddenly she got what she was begging for! The iron-y (pun intended).

Shouldn’t she be marking it “gifted” as opposed to PR. Something that’s ‘gifted’ is a ‘surprise’, something that’s ‘PR’ is more ‘planned or scripted’.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
FFS. Why is she so surprised. She was on the beg and suddenly she got what she was begging for! The iron-y (pun intended).

Shouldn’t she be marking it “gifted” as opposed to PR. Something that’s ‘gifted’ is a ‘surprise’, something that’s ‘PR’ is more ‘planned or scripted’.
I think PR is when they are getting paid to advertise something alright..they think people are stupid 🙄

Reactions: 2
I think PR is when they are getting paid to advertise something alright..they think people are stupid 🙄
So therefore Sandra has tagged her post incorrectly. If it was a genuine ‘surprise’ then its gifted. She said it’s PR. Therefore it’s not a surprise and she’s getting paid for it. How did they know her address? Maybe they sent it to “Randy Sandy, Cork” and the courier just knew 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So therefore Sandra has tagged her post incorrectly. If it was a genuine ‘surprise’ then its gifted. She said it’s PR. Therefore it’s not a surprise and she’s getting paid for it. How did they know her address? Maybe they sent it to “Randy Sandy, Cork” and the courier just knew 🤔
Or might have sent it to the Lord Mayor's office 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
I've spent the last few lurking around these sandra threads. Tis better than corrie 😂. I'm disappointed I don't know them personally!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she mean to post a pic of her dinner? I watch on silent but she has some sort of a pie on her story talking about iron

• Haha
Or might have sent it to the Lord Mayor's office 🤣🤣
Always a possibility! But I’m calling bullshit in the ‘surprise’. She’s getting paid for it and is misleading her followers with the ‘surprise’ in the same way she misled followers about her fake high BP.

Does Sandy not realise nearly every pregnant woman end up low on iron ?! The way she explained it to us all!!

Reactions: 8
Did she mean to post a pic of her dinner? I watch on silent but she has some sort of a pie on her story talking about iron
Coincidentally, she happened to be at home having her lunch, a cottage pie and broccoli, when the knock came on the door with the freebies she was begging for.

You couldn’t credit it really. It’s like asking Santa for the winning lotto numbers and next thing the big man is at your door with a cheque 🎅 💰 .. Surprise!!!

Reactions: 7
I guess if the political career is in trouble she’s taking all the brand deals she can get?

Reactions: 7
Oh no , sister in law’s Instagram is gone private. Where will get our social media tips in how to make nasty digs at your niece/ nephews mother ?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh no , sister in law’s Instagram is gone private. Where will get our social media tips in how to make nasty digs at your niece/ nephews mother ?!
Maybe colm finally told them to cop on 👀 that or else they really were just chatting about a dog 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.