Sandra Murphy #3 Mr Mayor huffed & puffed, now Sandy's up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be the norm, either rest at home or they will admit you to hospital. Its not something she should be messing about with, when you're an older mum to be a pregnancy can be more difficult. I suppose since her "partners" name was "exposed" Randy Sandy wants to be flaunting herself and be seen out and about with him.
I was hospitalised around the 6 month mark with high BP & I was 30 at the time, younger than Sandy, was working full time - I was glad of the rest! It Settled down Tg, discharged & Tg everything was fine but I had to take it easy!!!

Deputy Lord Mayors second name is Rose

Reactions: 4
I was hospitalised around the 6 month mark with high BP & I was 30 at the time, younger than Sandy, was working full time - I was glad of the rest! It Settled down Tg, discharged & Tg everything was fine but I had to take it easy!!!

My mum had high BP when having me and my brother. She was hospitalised for 6 weeks before i was born and she had me around 2 months early. With my brother it was a bit less extreme with no hospitalisation but still a couple of weeks early. I know every woman is different but if she does have high BP she will need to be careful. My mother was in her 20s so not high risk.

Reactions: 3

Also Colm's daughter second name is R*se. I don't know what is going on with the dog posts.

My mum had high BP when having me and my brother. She was hospitalised for 6 weeks before i was born and she had me around 2 months early. With my brother it was a bit less extreme with no hospitalisation but still a couple of weeks early. I know every woman is different but if she does have high BP she will need to be careful. My mother was in her 20s so not high risk.
She def needs to take it easy but no mention of it since last week so maybe it was a one day thing!

Also Colm's daughter second name is Rose.
Not a mention of the ex’s name online … no pic when he was elected. One with the parents & 2 kids

Reactions: 2
I’m half afraid to say anything now 😅 but it’s in the last thread, they only got back together in the few months before Christmas apparently..had broken up before the mayorship I think. He must have kept Sandra and the hotels well hidden..

• Heart
Has anyone noticed that Sandy never comments on Aileen’s posts ? But Aileen is all over Sandy’s posts.
Sandy posted on Aileen’s grid post this evening. Aileen must be made up. Your welcome Aileen, I would have put it up her sooner , if I’d known it would mean Sandy would start commenting on your posts🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her bump has definitely blossomed but with her fashion sense it actually looked like your nana being pregnant on her story 😝 I’m a similar age and there’s nothing wrong with being an ‘older’ mum but she dresses like she’s in her late 50s! My mind can’t compute that with a baby bump at all 😂

Reactions: 6
That would be the norm, either rest at home or they will admit you to hospital. Its not something she should be messing about with, when you're an older mum to be a pregnancy can be more difficult. I suppose since her "partners" name was "exposed" Randy Sandy wants to be flaunting herself and be seen out and about with him.
Well it beats hiding behind hotel room doors!

I love the fact that it's the Mammies are spilling the tea....

However it was my brother told me that Colm knows all about Tattle and is saying that his ex set up an account here and is talking shite. I'd imagine he's trying to distract from the truth that Sandy is reading claiming it to be his psycho ex.
If I were Colm I'd be keeping an eye on those closer to home....

The display of love on her Instagram is so fragile...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

However it was my brother told me that Colm knows all about Tattle and is saying that his ex set up an account here and is talking shite. I'd imagine he's trying to distract from the truth that Sandy is reading claiming it to be his psycho ex.

im colums ex 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sure apparently I’m the ex aswell if that’s what the Instagram posts are about🤔 makes no sense that the ex would want anyone to be talking about this stuff, especially with kids involved. They must think she is behind a few accounts on here if that’s the case because loads of posters had heard about his carry on 🤷‍♀️
definitely throwing her under the bus to explain it all away to Sandy I’d imagine…

• Haha
Reactions: 7

deres a lot worse been said about colum off line

sandy will get a pure land wen it all comes out

landy sandy

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Comment from my mother :

‘and I don’t know how she can kiss him without seeing his mother because he is the spit of his mother’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.