Sandra Murphy #3 Mr Mayor huffed & puffed, now Sandy's up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has been really quiet for days because she is so dull… why is she even bringing it up again, it’s like she can’t help but want the attention 🙄 she should be thanking us for giving her content… ☺
It's Chicago Kelleher who is the real star of the stage

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In her story again about digital footprint. She not aware that her racism on the Elaine shoe and comments about disabled people are also on the Internet .
And she’s published posts herself that could be considered threatening. So she too has a significant digital footprint. Pot, kettle, black?

Reactions: 3
And she’s published posts herself that could be considered threatening. So she too has a significant digital footprint. Pot, kettle, black?
Yes her racist slur about Japanese people made some of the online news and Elaine was made to apologise for her comments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s just freaked that everyone knows her situation isn’t the way she tried to portray it and all of the negative things her partner said behind her back..

and now she’s throwing her toys out of the pram…saying the truth online isn’t illegal as much as she wishes it was 🤷‍♀️ This is the most interesting thing to ever happen to her…her threads used to be dead before this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s just freaked that everyone knows her situation isn’t the way she tried to portray it and all of the negative things her partner said behind her back..

and now she’s throwing her toys out of the pram…saying the truth online isn’t illegal as much as she wishes it was 🤷‍♀️ This is the most interesting thing to ever happen to her…her threads used to be dead before this 🤣
Yep she is in panic mode but anything that's posted here is the truth. She can't change the narrative and we know the chains sister is on here , so no doubt she is posting everything back to her .

Have her and the other dose Sabby fallen out, the besties never mention each other now.

Reactions: 9
Yep she is in panic mode but anything that's posted here is the truth. She can't change the narrative and we know the chains sister is on here , so no doubt she is posting everything back to her .
Snap, I was just thinking the same haha. None of these people are loyal ,it's all to just get a leg up and use each other . Supposedly not, they have been very quiet with each other .

we could badly do wit jolene getting drunk of her ass again and comin on here again

be good for d lols

• Haha
Can’t believe I never went on her fb before for a creep hahahahaha what a dose she’s like a loved up child

Reactions: 2
Martin must think she's a candidate for another election otherwise he wouldn't be there

Reactions: 2
Martin must think she's a candidate for another election otherwise he wouldn't be there
Strange that she is even there when she’s gone from her hotel job…this was the opening of trigon hotels sensory garden…her job is being advertised but maybe she took her maternity leave early?

Couldn’t miss an opportunity to see MM I suppose… she really exploits the friendship she has with his parliamentary assistant 🤔

Can’t believe I never went on her fb before for a creep hahahahaha what a dose she’s like a loved up child
Why did I go down that rabbit hole. Clear as day you can see the two gallivanting all last year displaying their affair to Facebook friends.

Why did I go down that rabbit hole. Clear as day you can see the two gallivanting all last year displaying their affair to Facebook friends.
well I guess I’m not taking my son swimming this morning now that I have other plans 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

The only reason people know about her situation is because she lives her life publicly and her partner has a motor mouth. So again, she needs to look much closer to home before she posts threatening messages

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.