Sandra Murphy #3 Mr Mayor huffed & puffed, now Sandy's up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks to @Padlock10 for the new thread title. I had to shorten as too long.

Original suggestion was,
Mr Mayor huffed and puffed now SM is up the duff. He says things off the cuff and now she's full of bluff...

Last thread,
Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor | Tattle Life https://tattle.life/threads/sandra-...ow-shes-knocked-up-by-corks-lord-mayor.28043/

Ride on everyone 🏇
Giddy up Tattlers... Delighted with the shortened thread, thank you @Alucia 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd imagine that chain would be a fine thing for a bit of spanking too.
Mr Jingle and Ms Randy😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lovely passive aggressive post from Randy!! If you want it, work for it…or just lie on you back…like Sandy did 👍

So, real question … who’s wearing the chain here…him or her? 🤣🤣
Jesus it’s gone all 50 shades of Sandy 🤢 too grim to even imagine 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She's on the Gaviscon already...restless legs were always a problem for Sandy... more like keeping them together was the biggest problem ..... 👩‍👦

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When is his Lord mayorship up and when is she due .she will be setting herself with excitement if the baby is born when he is Lord mayor ,imagine the photo ops she will want if that happens .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's on the Gaviscon already...restless legs were always a problem for Sandy... more like keeping them together was the biggest problem ..... 👩‍👦
You'd wonder how she kept all those ailments to herself before her announcement.
She'll have every pregnancy symptom in the book by the time baby comes.

When is his Lord mayorship up and when is she due .she will be setting herself with excitement if the baby is born when he is Lord mayor ,imagine the photo ops she will want if that happens .
I think his term is finished in June, baby not due til July/August. She really fecked up her calculations!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You'd wonder how she kept all those ailments to herself before her announcement.
She'll have every pregnancy symptom in the book by the time baby comes.

I think his term is finished in June, baby not due til July/August. She really fecked up her calculations!!🤣
Yes, his term ends in June and she's due early Aug

Reactions: 2
Close enough to be a ‘Former Lord Mayor’ reference in the headline of that front page news story they’ll get 🙄 🤣

Wonder how they will describe her though….’full-time sofa preacher’?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.