Sandra Murphy #3 Mr Mayor huffed & puffed, now Sandy's up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed that to its so obvious I mean why else keep going on about a dog being outside looking in,and the husbands/Colm’s brothers comment was very directed…

Reactions: 3
Do they actually know who you are? The sister in law is all about Rosie (the dog) sniffing around Colms house the last few days 😅
Hopefully not 😅 I think it’s her inferring that I’m a witch maybe? For copping onto the fact her dog is called Peg from her Instagram when there was a poster here awhile back called pegrocks that deleted their posts 🤔

Reactions: 4
Hopefully not 😅 I think it’s her inferring that I’m a witch maybe? For copping onto the fact her dog is called Peg from her Instagram when there was a poster here awhile back called pegrocks that deleted their posts 🤔
Is the dog really called Rosie or are they stiring? Only copping about the post's on her page now,, what the hell 😬

Reactions: 2
Probably..that would make more sense after the posts by browneanddown…but if I suddenly go missing ye will know she got to me 😇
Ah so is the ex called Rosie?
I looked back and defo the dogs name was not Rosie until now.

Reactions: 1
Ah so is the ex called Rosie?
I looked back and defo the dogs name was not Rosie until now.
There are 2 dogs in one photo, Peg is a different dog to Rosie. Maybe a neighbors dog?

Don't know what the ex's name is.

Reactions: 2
Maybe the spinach will help her oedema? Anyone else baffled at her alleged high blood pressure. She was out last evening again. Would have thought she would have been ‘resting’ 🤔 🤔
Yup.
High BP in pregnancy is dangerous and any health care professional would tell you to rest and keep the feet up.
Obviously Sandy was bullshitting last week. Looking for the sympathy vote before 'comung out' with her ahem partner.
I wonder how she'll stand in a photo with him in July when he's covered in black dust and immoveable black oil under his fingernails...and that's after he removes the overalls!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a heavily pregnant 42 year old sister who is on complete rest & signed off work due to high BP. She’s certainly not gallivanting. That was only a thing to throw at the ‘trolls’ last week

Reactions: 5
I have a heavily pregnant 42 year old sister who is on complete rest & signed off work due to high BP. She’s certainly not gallivanting. That was only a thing to throw at the ‘trolls’ last week
💯
It was the best she could come up with last wee. But if your going to tell a blood pressure lie, then you need to play the game…feet up, resting etc. Not pics for gram, all dressed up and eating chicken from a basket

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.