Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovelula

VIP Member
Was it Daniel Kinahan or us that rant was for??She sounds like she swallowed Graham Dwyer lol...

She was absolutely seething..and then to come on in her dressing gown and give the dig about the likes of us on Tattle "not having deep pockets" so we're not worth pursuing compensation wise.
Dont be looking down your nose at any of us when your fannys being stretched down a boreen....
The International Police dont give a shit about me typing away on Tattle..I'm doing nothing wrong ...if this is all shes going to do with her law degree from UCC she may aswell wipe her arse with it...I can well believe the people now who said she is a nasty characher...she is after showing it....the thread is going to get busier now and she will direct more eyes here...that's what she gets for her smartness...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

rosieshouse

VIP Member
This probably sounds mean but what is a 42 year old pregnant woman who is in and out of hospital..with blood pressure problems and oedema doing advertising sweets..
surely when you’re on the verge of pre eclampsia you would be as healthy as possible? Makes no sense…she might as well be advertising condoms 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27

brandambassador

VIP Member
It’s not PR you daft bitch you have a code so that’s SP.
Congratulations Sandy you are now on par with Julie & Sarah- corks other single moms club 🤣
Label your stories correctly you dick wad, or I’ll be writing to the ASAI. Don’t spout your law shit to us acting intelligent when you are advertising sweet king after getting knocked up in a fucking car.
Cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I don't comment on this thread very often if at all but felt like it after watching those stories that she chooses to post to thousands of viewers. It is, in my view an attempt to silence public opinion by using scare tactics and inflammatory language like convictions etc. Her explanation and how the law works in reality outside of the confines of the UCC text books are two different things. Receiving private messages is different so of course I have no idea if she has but there is a concept such as public interest and it comes into play when you voluntarily post about your life on a public forum and hold yourself out as being a 'public figure' as she states in her social media page. I wonder does Kim Kardashian, Ronaldo or other public figures go after every less than favourable tweet and slur written about them online. No is the answer. Anyway I won't go on as it's quite late but her spiel is very transparent.......it all reeks of someone very put out by the narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

brandambassador

VIP Member
Dear Tattlers

I am the solictor for Mr & Mrs Piggy.

I would request that you cease and desist from any future allegations and I would like to acknowledge and correct some claims.

‘they were riding in the back of the car’
This is incorrect. Sandy is only 5 foot and has been able to sit in Colms lap to straddle him while still in the passenger seat.

‘the Lord Mayors driver was driving them around’
This is incorrect. Sometimes the driver was on annual leave and it was other drivers.

‘they rode in every hotel in cork’.
This is false: there are two hotels that they have not rode in.

‘Sandy has a kinky side’
This is incorrect. She just has a fetish for over weight taken men with a high cholesterol that are Fianna Fáil involved.

I insist that you refrain from any further lies and correct the statements you have made.

A.N. other Solicitor

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
For a woman who spoke about how she likes to keep her private life private, I'm sick to death of seeing his ruddy head on all of her posts now. He was only private when she was straddling his private parts in the back of her car.
What an insufferable tool

• Haha
Reactions: 23

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I wonder is it the stress of stuff coming out on here though....a lot of personal stuff has been revealed I'd say she got a hop that people knew so much....even that she was sniffing his cocktail sausage down a boreen....shur up until a few months ago she was like little miss bridgeton
New thread title in here for sure!! “Sniffing his cocktail sausage down a boreen“. Absolute genius @Lovelula . Pour yourself a large glass of wine to celebrate 🎊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
From what my informed mother told me at the weekend, colm is back living with his Mammy. ( our mothers went to school together)
So a guy with a 7 year old, in his mid thirties, is living with his mammy...and the 41 year old bit on the side who is now pregnant, is also living with her mammy.
Living their best life so it seems🙄🤣

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Going to DM

‘well the car seat size will depend on if you still need room in the back to shag Colm post baby if ye are still at yer mothers houses?’

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Comment from my mother :

‘and I don’t know how she can kiss him without seeing his mother because he is the spit of his mother’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I picked up on that dig as well, about not worth pursuing us as we don’t have deep pockets! Really Sandy that’s the only reason your not pursing us. Not because you have no grounds to pursue us.
Il fully admit my pockets aren’t the deepest at the moment…but that’s because I have a mortgage and young kids that I spend most of my disposable income on…she is living at home with her mother at the age of 41 begging for free baby stuff on Instagram…
she literally rode her way into someone’s life that never had any intention of making her a girlfriend…and had no problem telling all his friends…I wouldn’t swap positions with her for all the tea in China…..

she must have lost some brand deals or something the way she is only ranting about this now…they’ve both known about this thread for weeks..

She seems quite lost..it must be hard knowing that he only committed to her once she became pregnant… I feel sorry for her sometimes but then she goes back to acting superior to everybody else when she has behaved like a common tramp… and I never speak about women like that generally..but in this case it’s warranted

Reactions: 19

TikToc

VIP Member
bishopstown. I was still in school so it was pre 2004, maybe 2000-2002 about. There were girls in school with me (ballicoll/Btown) that she managed out purely cos we were in 4-5-6th year and she was a few years older than us but I reckon was mortified to be working there. She was an adult cunt. Would ring them at 2 ‘ I had to change your roster you are in at 3’ knowing they were in school and then causing hassle. Always in the mean girl gang whether in school or not. We used call her sandy spock cos her ears were a mile apart
All this. My daughter was one of the bullied girls in Dunnes and the tears that were shed over this cunt. She was absolutely toxic and as you say it was because she thought working there was beneath her, especially when she started as a shelf stacker. Wouldn't surprise me if she rode her way out of that 1st position.

• Sad
  • Wow

Instacol

Chatty Member
Hola, I'm just going to come on and chat through my nose in my best newscaster voice and hope people think I'm intellegant

• Haha

puffin15

I don’t get how she is just out of hospital with instructions to ‘rest’ and she is literally out day and night since? Is she afraid to let yer man out of her sight for one second? Like mind yourself and the baby

Reactions: 18