Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That clip online where she refers to Japanese people as the ‘japs’- a very different accent slips out when she is panicked and trying to explain herself 🤣
Regarding the BP, again I think it’s all bullshit ..a handy way of getting her partner to behave and control the narrative about her pregnancy and the way it came about…sure we called all of this this a few days ago..damage control
🤣🤣🤣 i didnt know about d japs

id say colum is wishin he never opened his japs eye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Looks like she is going to Dan Mckenna, recognise the folder, he’s an amazing consultant, gave us such good care.

Reactions: 2
Ugh I’m back to feeling sorry for her again..none of this is normal..he prob doesn’t even remember posing for that Twitter picture at the weekend if he was after a few pints..no sign of him re tweeting or even liking it..

Reactions: 3
Ah ok..fair enough she wants to respect his privacy I guess
Is it respecting privacy or not fitting her criteria...
She seems to put so much emphasis on perfect baby. I get that all prospective parents want this, but she overshares the perfect heart and the perfect kidneys etc. I found her story to be like a narrative that she had to prove everything is perfect. Nothing is ever certain.

Reactions: 9
She seems to put so much emphasis on perfect baby. I get that all prospective parents want this, but she overshares the perfect heart and the perfect kidneys etc. I found her story to be like a narrative that she had to prove everything is perfect. Nothing is ever certain.
I thought she might wait until Mother’s Day for those kind of stories just as another duck you to the partner and kids 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Very true… then she posted stuff about kids with Down syndrome.. god she’s sll over the place. Emphasising the perfect - selfish as ever not giving a thought of those who may be not so lucky. Selfish cow

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Very true… then she posted stuff about kids with Down syndrome.. god she’s sll over the place. Emphasising the perfect - selfish as ever not giving a thought of those who may be not so lucky. Selfish cow
That is exactly how it came across.. I gasped when I saw those stories tbh.

Reactions: 8
Lots of we, and us alright.
Though not sure if the consultant is a make or female, as Sandy referred to a She at the beginning and He towards the end...
I think the gender reveal was purely because it was himself revealed it in the pub!
She missed out on a gender reveal party!
What a fu*king waste of space! Revealing the sex of the baby in the pub! I'd be livid!
I think she should dump him and do it on her own! He isn't worth the hassle by the sounds of it. That child deserves so much better!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.