Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the post but doesn’t necessarily mean she’s gone private, unless I missed something. I went private with my 3 years ago now and at the time I paid €5k so it must be €7-8k now… I know she’s all talk but not sure if she’d spend that. She can’t be earning much in the hotel!!!!
I recognise it from the folder. I went private as well in Cork. I think it’s around €3,500 to €4,000 now in Cork

Reactions: 3
A huge amount of people go private....doesn't make her special. I don't have kids but if I do I probably will. I'd say given her health history and age she is better off.

Reactions: 12
I saw the post but doesn’t necessarily mean she’s gone private, unless I missed something. I went private with my 3 years ago now and at the time I paid €5k so it must be €7-8k now… I know she’s all talk but not sure if she’d spend that. She can’t be earning much in the hotel!!!!
@Fromthehorsesmouth printing menus and ordering balloons might be more lucrative that we think 🤣

Sandy had a scan this morning.. but Ck was not with her!!!!!!! My Hubble saw him in Ballincollig at that time!!!!
OMG.

Reactions: 1
Where is all the money coming from if her business failed? Did she get a debt wright off..?hopefully there aren’t creditors who are owed money watching her splash the cash…

Reactions: 2
Where is all the money coming from if her business failed? Did she get a debt wright off..?hopefully there aren’t creditors who are owed money watching her splash the cash…
If Sandra doesn’t have a few grand to go private, then no one does.

Reactions: 4
Sandy was more the face for that bar/restaurant . She had many other people that owned it too.

Reactions: 5
I suffered high blood pressure in pregnancy. With her age & high BP she needs to be careful. If reading here etc is stressing her out, the best thing she could do is stop & walk away from insta. I'm absolutely sure she wants this baby and regardless of the father & situation, her priority should be her own health & that of the baby. She's high risk now. She needs to mind herself.
Well said! I know its grand to laugh and joke about the situation but in all fairness I would never wish to cause her any harm. Her baby should be a priority, not social media, politics or menu printing.

Reactions: 3
Her stories are sooooo annoying. The swallowing and “in regards to/with” she says this A LOT

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I can imagine her giving birth like she’s reporting for RTE - the newsreader voice is too much 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She really does think she is broadcasting to the nation. She will now lecture the nation now as a medical doctor . And great she can do private ,but is anyone suprised that she wouldn't be slumming it with the rest of the mother's cmuh

Reactions: 7
She’s obviously been told by her agency to ramp up the baby content to get the mom-to-be audience and get some brand deals going…that’s why I would be skeptical about these health issues cropping up now…conveniently to distract from everything else…and appeal to her new audience

Reactions: 8
She’s obviously been told by her agency to ramp up the baby content to get the mom-to-be audience and get some brand deals going…that’s why I would be skeptical about these health issues cropping up now…conveniently to distract from everything else…and appeal to her new audience
Indeed and she was already flogging some cheap tat last week 9n her stories, baby related.

Reactions: 4
If you were feeling unwell and had raised blood pressure while pregnant you would not be living it up for the past few days and you wouldn't be interested in going to Kildare village. I was hospitalised for most of my pregnancies with BP. Very very surprised she is not being monitored.

Reactions: 6
If you were feeling unwell and had raised blood pressure while pregnant you would not be living it up for the past few days and you wouldn't be interested in going to Kildare village. I was hospitalised for most of my pregnancies with BP. Very very surprised she is not being monitored.
I wouldn’t believe a word out of her.. the BP is probably only slightly raised.

Sorry…this just sprung to mind 🤣 Let’s hope there’s no storms forecast for when Randy is giving birth 🤰
Very good!!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.