Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That clip online where she refers to Japanese people as the ‘japs’- a very different accent slips out when she is panicked and trying to explain herself 🤣
Regarding the BP, again I think it’s all bullshit ..a handy way of getting her partner to behave and control the narrative about her pregnancy and the way it came about…sure we called all of this this a few days ago..damage control

Reactions: 6
That clip online where she refers to Japanese people as the ‘japs’- a very different accent slips out when she is panicked and trying to explain herself 🤣
Regarding the BP, again I think it’s all bullshit ..a handy way of getting her partner to behave and control the narrative about her pregnancy and the way it came about…sure we called all of this this a few days ago..damage control
So true… imagine he wasn’t even there for her scan this morning!!! Then she shows a bouquet of flowers on her Insta… probably bought them for herself. She has a monthly subscription going for flowers.. that’s how in love with herself she is.. no wonder the pub/restaurant didn’t survive!! I noticed that about the accept in that clip too. Looks like everyone sees through her!!!

Reactions: 3
You mean this?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sandy was more the face for that bar/restaurant . She had many other people that owned it too.
That was a goldmine & she couldn’t look after it… she should be ashamed of herself.. she was living wayyyyyy beyond her means!!

So true… imagine he wasn’t even there for her scan this morning!!! Then she shows a bouquet of flowers on her Insta… probably bought them for herself. She has a monthly subscription going for flowers.. that’s how in love with herself she is.. no wonder the pub/restaurant didn’t survive!! I noticed that about the accept in that clip too. Looks like everyone sees through her!!!
***I mean accent

So it’s a girl!
How many times can she put “We” into a post 🙄
“We, We, We,We, We……”

Reactions: 6
Beneath all the put on accent , she is as common as muck ,you only have to see the crowd she keeps Julie, Brenda bits etc .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The accent def slipped - her panicked face lol …. In general the accent is much more intense (put on) now compared to that clip … didn’t notice the swallowing either

Reactions: 5
Lots of ‘we’ and ‘us’ in her post about the scan. He’s going to be made to be part of this whether he wants to be or not! And maybe she’s right to make him responsible for the baby.

Lots of ‘we’ and ‘us’ in her post about the scan. He’s going to be made to be part of this whether he wants to be or not! And maybe she’s right to make him responsible for the baby.
Lots of we, and us alright.
Though not sure if the consultant is a make or female, as Sandy referred to a She at the beginning and He towards the end...
I think the gender reveal was purely because it was himself revealed it in the pub!
She missed out on a gender reveal party!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.