Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a video on her Instagram alright where she is fake tanning for some brand…no fake eyelashes etc and she looks very different..I’d say it’s still filtered but she looks like another person entirely without the make up
I saw it.... looks like a totally different person. Her natural eyes looked weird in that video (almost evil looking?! :oops: )

Has anyone seen the latest on Sandy's Insta today? She's back to reporting covid figures again - we'd be lost without her like!!! And she's starting to 'feel better in herself' - must be getting used to the fact she's pregnant with a guy who was in a relationship when she conceived and then mouthed it all over the pub and even announced the sex of the baby weeks ago and wouldn't even go along to the scan yesterday....

Reactions: 6
I saw it.... looks like a totally different person. Her natural eyes looked weird in that video (almost evil looking?! :oops: )
Yes they’re very sunken or something? Probably from too much Botox….

Was he definitely not at the scan? That’s fairly grim 👀

Reactions: 4
No...my husband saw him in Ballincollig early that morning heading to his office - she would have been in CUMH then.
He’s probably hoping she will get the hint 🙈 but no that isn’t great..she deserves a bit more support at this stage..especially if she is actually as unwell as she was making out…surely he would be more worried about her?

Reactions: 2
can u only imagin d bunch of flowers sandy has ordered 4 herself 2 b sent from the baby 4 mothers day
She actually has a monthly subscription with a company that sends her a bouquet of flowers every month!!!!!’ Can you actually believe that!!! Is it any wonder her business failed!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She actually has a monthly subscription with a company that sends her a bouquet of flowers every month!!!!!’ Can you actually believe that!!! Is it any wonder her business failed!
Is that not a “gifted” bouquet that she gets each month along with a load of other huns?

Reactions: 9
Is that not a “gifted” bouquet that she gets each month along with a load of other huns?
i have d feeling dat she buys dem herslf and sends dem so she can luk like an influencr

she thinks shes elton jhon!

• Haha
You could be right but I seem to remember her on about the subscription & how it cost when she posted the arrival of the guest bouquet.

Does Sandy actually work at sll??? She posted stuff yesterday when you’d imagine she would be at work & wouldnt have time for Insta??

Reactions: 1
I’ve often wondered about her work situation as she always seems to be gadding about during the day - maybe she is on short hours or something? She never has the look of someone who has worked a 40 hour week anyway 🤣🤣

I reckon she’s part time at work at least I mean she hasn’t been creating events for 2 years!!! Also she is the main respondent for the news from her mothers couch

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You could be right but I seem to remember her on about the subscription & how it cost when she posted the arrival of the guest bouquet.

Does Sandy actually work at sll??? She posted stuff yesterday when you’d imagine she would be at work & wouldnt have time for Insta??
I’d say a lot of what she does can be done from home?and then show up on the day for the event/ photo shoot etc…

I was just looking through her page earlier and she is lashing back the alcohol in December and January so she must have been pregnant and didn't know until recently.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just looking through her page earlier and she is lashing back the alcohol in December and January so she must have been pregnant and didn't know until recently.
Sure if it was a surprise baby there was bound to be a few drinks over Christmas 👀

She’s creaming her knickers because the Covid cases are up again 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.