Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see this forced "relationship" go horribly wrong. If the baby daddy has form Randy Sandy is not going to change that

Reactions: 3
Just further proof they’re both glued to reading here

I can see this forced "relationship" go horribly wrong. If the baby daddy has form Randy Sandy is not going to change that
Ya it’s quite sad she’s willing to be his plan b when the partner wouldn’t forgive him…that would make anyone feel like tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s prob blocking people she doesn’t know who are watching her stories…she looks quite odd like there is a bit of a want in her?
Too much Botox and fillers in her by the looks of things 😂

Back to Sandra I get the feeling she’s kinda old fashioned in her thinking and believes that having a guy’s baby means he’s yours or that you’re special. Neither of those seem to be the case with the mess who got her up the duff 🤣

• Haha
Too much Botox and fillers in her by the looks of things 😂

Back to Sandra I get the feeling she’s kinda old fashioned in her thinking and believes that having a guy’s baby means he’s yours or that you’re special. Neither of those seem to be the case with the mess who got her up the duff 🤣
Your spot on!!!!! She wouldn't be the type to do it alone - she'd much prefer the traditional 'family' thing

Apparently he hasn’t given up one of the other ‘young ones’ he was carrying on with aswell…he could have other baby mommas in the near future if he’s not careful

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Apparently he hasn’t given up one of the other ‘young ones’ he was carrying on with aswell…he could have other baby mommas in the near future if he’s not careful
i cant see d atraction at all. he luks like hes in his late 50s. his face is like a bowl of poridge left out in d sun for a few days

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmmm......am I right in saying that the 2 kids have the same mother or 2 different mothers??

Reactions: 2
I heard from a friend in Ballincollig that went to school with the ex that she parks outside the father of the first childs house 12 years after they broke up. Proper bunny boiler there
Collecting/ dropping off her child maybe 🤷‍♀️

Isn’t this story a prime example of how many people can have a version of events that may or may not have any truth in them 😂 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.