Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the United Front is in full swing..glued to her phone making accounts on here with the sis in law 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to say it but I would wet myself laughing if the Lord Mayor wasn’t the baby daddy at all and she went public with someone else after all the pages on this it has taken up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Gorgeous picture of you two”. She also retweeted the picture.
Jesus I wonder what the ex did to the sister in law to deserve all the shade 👀👀

I have to say it but I would wet myself laughing if the Lord Mayor wasn’t the baby daddy at all and she went public with someone else after all the pages on this it has taken up 🤣
Ha they’re 100% together

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's awful that everyone knows it a girl already. I bet Sabrina didn't know that! Her bestie! Just goes to show her partner can't even that bit to himself! She'll go mental when she reads it on here!

Reactions: 2
That sister in law is capable of shitting all over sandra when things go sour. You just know by the arse licking that she’s a bleep

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.