Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how many christmas dinners will colum have to eat dis year lol

forced matchin jammies with sandy on the gram xmas eve wile he jst wants 2 go see his kids

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The first father had to leave the country to escape her antics 😂😂

Let’s just say there’s a few jailbirds lurking in her family tree and she makes them look respectable by comparison 😂😂
There’s a trend here….with the jailbirds!!!’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m no expert but it doesn’t look all rosey between them!
Actually surprised she’s there tbh if he’s in denial about it all.

I’d say she had the best day of her life - she surely can’t expect to keep it private anymore !!!!!

Reactions: 1
Actually surprised she’s there tbh if he’s in denial about it all.

I’d say she had the best day of her life - she surely can’t expect to keep it private anymore !!!!!
I’m surprised he had her there and not his own kids…says a lot. A few people on here were saying she would force a public acknowledgement from him after all the stuff she has prob been reading about him while he was away…mortified for the sister in law getting roped into being her photographer 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.