Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the kids are with him in Ballincollig? I hope they are . Aileen and Sandy are definitely in cahoots. Sandy isn’t posting any pictures but Aileen is. If Colm freaks later , Sandy will protest it had nothing to do with her.
I think you are right...tactics...Sandy's usual deviousness coming out....Aileen will get all the blame. When we were friends way back she would ask me to say certain things in front of certain people ie. praise her in front of people that sort of thing...uses people for her own use basically, Aileen will learn the hard way.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think you are right...tactics...Sandy's usual deviousness coming out....Aileen will get all the blame. When we were friends way back she would ask me to say certain things in front of certain people ie. praise her in front of people that sort of thing...uses people for her own use basically, Aileen will learn the hard way.
I can just imagine the conversation..you have to make your profile public again hun 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In Sandra’s head, next year herself & Colm will MC the parade & by 2024 they’ll be bringing the shamrock to the White House

#PowerCouple (in her mind)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can just imagine the conversation..you have to make your profile public again hun 🤣🤣
This will be the making of you hun . I can send some collabs your way.

In Sandra’s head, next year herself & Colm will MC the parade & by 2024 they’ll be bringing the shamrock to the White House

#PowerCouple (in her mind)
I genuinely believe this is what she is thinking

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just don’t think I would have it in me to be that forgiving if my ‘partner’ was crying about our baby down the pub and giving out about my contraception..openly telling people that he wants his family back..crying down the phone to friends because she wanted to keep the baby… she’s either in complete denial or she doesn’t care…I don’t understand it at all 🤷‍♀️

I just don’t think I would have it in me to be that forgiving if my ‘partner’ was crying about our baby down the pub and giving out about my contraception..openly telling people that he wants his family back..crying down the phone to friends because she wanted to keep the baby… she’s either in complete denial or she doesn’t care…I don’t understand it at all 🤷‍♀️
She doesn't care.
She wanted this baby regardless of the sperm donor.
She wants to live the high life regardless of the consequences.

• Haha
Quick look at the Aileen wans insta and one word comes to mind … chav.
Did uncle Colm double job…Cork city parade and ballincollig.
Is that Sandy to the left of him….you can see the green coat
Ya I’d say it’s her..unless he was like keep away from me 🤣

Reactions: 1
She doesn't care.
That’s precisely it…all he is is a donor.
Sandy will power on with or without him. She’s still a dick tho and I hope the people of cork remember that when she’s out knocking on doors looking for votes. She a washed up rag.

Ya I’d say it’s her..unless he was like keep away from me 🤣
💯 her. Coveney must be scarlet having to be seen in their company

Last edited:
  • Haha
He is getting away with a lot of really bad behaviour alright..when he looks back on his Lord mayorship I doubt he will be very proud of himself

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She doesn't care.
Does anyone remember a few months back (actually around the time she would have conceived) she had a lot of stuff on her Insta about 'Ask and you shall receive' and about 'getting what you wish for' etc she was reading The Secret & The Magic books - well one would wonder if she was planning this all along and poor ol Lordy Mayor oblivious to what she was scheming

• Wow
Does anyone remember a few months back (actually around the time she would have conceived) she had a lot of stuff on her Insta about 'Ask and you shall receive' and about 'getting what you wish for' etc she was reading The Secret & The Magic books - well one would wonder if she was planning this all along and poor ol Lordy Mayor oblivious to what she was scheming
No doubt this was planned on her part. But if she wantEd a baby that bad she could have done it on her own…without him. I would have far more respect for her if she had done that

No doubt this was planned on her part. But if she wantEd a baby that bad she could have done it on her own…without him. I would have far more respect for her if she had done that
Agree but a 'daddy' who is connected to politics and FF would suit her plans far better me thinks

• Angry
When she made her announcement, I genuinely thought she was going to say she went down the donor route .

Reactions: 13
If he wasn’t using anything he was as much involved in the ‘planning’ as she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’d say she conceived around the time of the jazz weekend…late October..Lord Mayor was at the Metropole hotel with Michael Martin to kick it off.. ex and kids were definitely on the scene then.. the lads were really happy for him…and that’s what he’s doing behind the scenes when he’s ‘working’…
Also she had a story up before when taking about her endo about how the pill masks symptoms so she doesn’t take it?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.